GB
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
I JUST LOVING IT…KETOGENIC MY KIND OF COFFEE!

I have tried alot of coffee to keep me on the go and healthy, finally I found one my ketogenic coffee! I really love the taste and it serve the purpose to boost my metabolism, so true ! I will surely try another flavor on my next order. ❤️❤️❤️

779e0162-1a34-4435-994a-120150445277
74a9580a-21a7-4ea1-99c2-2da3373cf2ed
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I can’t recommend enough. I bought this because I really enjoy bullet proof coffee but too lazy to make it myself, so this instant keto coffee is perfect for me. It tastes really good, creamy and has a hint of hazelnut flavor. Unexpectedly, after drinking it for a week everyday, I lost 1kg without changing anything else on my diet / exercise. That’s a nice bonus. I’ll keep ordering more for sure!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love coffee and is my daily morning ritual to make myself a cup of coffee from bean, so generally I am abit fussy on the coffee’s aroma and taste. Recently I went on the Keto diet and started to have bullet coffee by adding butter or MCT oil in order to lengthen my fast in the morning….is abit troublesome so I find this ketogenic instant coffee on iherb so I thought I would give it a try, and to my surprise this actually taste really delicious and very handy to have when you are on the rush too. I also take this with me when I go on a hike where I can enjoy a quick treat as well as to have my energy level boosted during my hike. Will restock when there will be a sale on.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Okay, this high quality coffee may cost more but for the time I save, it’s worth it. Rapidfire mixes up easily, tastes great and it’s convenient. Put a couple tablespoons in a little container and you can take it anywhere. This is coffee is something I’ll be keeping in my pantry 👍

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The quality of this coffee is great compared to other coffee anc the ingredients are simple and the taste is good great coffee if you are on ketogenic diet. The size is great and I use it daily in this lifestyle. The package is great without any spill and the benefits of keeping you full for longer . The recipe is keto compliant and when the caffeine kicks in, it keeps you alert and I frequently use this and the serving is economical

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I have drank a few cups already and i love every time i drink it. Taste is not dense nor sweet and goes well when i combine it with some chia seeds and additional coffee bean powder. Love the hazelnut taste and Will definitely try out the other flavor the next time.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The quality is perfect same as the normal coffee which has a nice taste, the size comparing to the price is valuable and the total benefits are getting from it such as the servings are sufficient to use it frequently as instructed on the ingredient recipe. The coffee is giving a lot of power without caffeine which is very healthy , by the way the delivery was fast and the package was very well organized and safe. Thanks I Herb for your excellent service as usual ☺️