GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Handy and cute little tea pot that I use often! The size is a bit smaller than I was expecting, but it makes enough tea for a very large mug, so it is a decent size. So far, this little pot has been working well with all of my loose leaf teas. The quality for the price is hard to beat!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

i love it is do the job but the size is to small i want it in 800ml the quality is good easy to use and look grate i use it every day

300447ab-b462-4ad2-8761-6af2a9b6ca8b
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This little Rishi teapot is precious. It’s high quality borosilicate glass and the integrated filter with the lid is nice, and pretty easy to clean. This teapot reminds me of the beakers in 10th grade Chemistry class. The handle is comfortable, too. It’s very small, but apparently all glass teapots are on the small size. I can get 2 cups of delicious tea out of this. It would make a nice gift.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I use this every day for having herbal tea. It's convenient with heat resistant glass , very light, and just right size for me. One problem is that the lid is quite hard to take off, so I use my silicone lid instead of the original one. As I mainly use tea bags, simple lid is enough for me.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

It’s great for all kind of lose teas. It make the the taste deep and it’s nice that you can just wash it in the dishwasher and all the parts can be removed and washed well

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I Like This Product I use loose herbs a lot so this is nice for 1 cup servings Great quality I do wish it was bigger

Posted on May 29, 2022

High quality, durable, dishwasher-safe. I use this every day for herbal teas. I don't recommend it for green tea, as the steel strainer will negatively affect the taste of the tea (in my experience).

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Please bring back this excellent product. I like it so much that I take it with me while travelling. My other family members want this individual teapot for themselves too and I want to send them such a gift.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

high quality brew glass teapot. its size is perfect for a couple. comfortable for brewing tea.

e07dd9c7-48cc-48b3-8588-da32814a6463