GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Tastes great, love that there is a non-caffeine option for evening consumption. Full of beneficial minerals.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

My favorite flavor. Boosts muscle protein synthesis to guarantee maximizing gains. Great product!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I throw a few scoops of this in my fruit smoothies.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

As all RSP products, also this one has great taste. If it works I will see after I finish bottle

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Boost with no cash. Highly recommended

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I'm drinking instead of protein while I can't drink during fasting. The taste is so delicious that I'm looking forward to having a cup before training when I wake up! I'm not a muscle specialist, so I don't know the effect or the actual feeling, but I'm drinking it if I can reduce the burden on my internal organs without reducing my muscles. When I drank bcaa separately, I couldn't drink it unless I wrapped it in an oblate, but this product has a slight presence of bcaa, but it's not bad even if I taste it, so I'd like to repeat it.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I have purchased this series on repeat. Not only BCAA and EAA, but also electrolytes and vitamins C and D can be taken. In fact, the performance is overwhelmingly different after drinking during training. I wholeheartedly recommend this!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Delicious! I definitely recommend buying it.