GB
Based on 1,298 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,298 Ratings
Posted on May 22, 2022

I have tried them all over the years.. Done the real thing in my Powerlifting days.. IF you are over 40... These pills are for you... They have exactly what a Test booster should have.. One should note NO Test Booster will produce new Testosterone... It will spike "Free Test" in the body... It will improve mood, improve sleep and make any fat girl look good..lol… If you are under 30 , No need to take this... Your test levels are high enough. Pills are easy to swallow.. ALl these crybabies complaining about the size...Grow a pair and just do it...

746f51a7-2346-4a7a-ac14-24b48137286e
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Works for me to sustain daily energy as I age. Restoring the energy levels I had previously. Doesn't dramatically improve your PRs in lifting, but definitely improves lethargy and metabolism. Have seem improvements in my body composition, and have more motivation to get down to both running and lifting, and working out in general. Some other reviewers share about having headaches, if you can get past those, or don't experience them at all, then this product should work for you. Sleep quality and cycle have also improved since taking this.

0c22ac5f-2da7-4298-ac21-855b9fe7c7db
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
1,049

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It improved my energy. However, my wife is upset that I keep her up every night. I suspect she is hiding my bottle to get some good sleep.

b975b25c-bd13-4668-b764-ccb44d433baf
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality is great when it comes to the ingredients thats been added and tastes good but most important this supplement is great diet when it comes to training and workouts for fitness and benefits. The packaging and size is great. The composition of this product is everything thats needed for a healthy fitness lifestyle.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have just received my very first order from I herb and I can honestly say i am impressed, right from the the ease of ordering and the professional and informative website all the way to my door. The packaging was excellent and a very fast delivery. I am defiantly going to be placing more orders with I herb.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I use it around 3 days a week before bed, to hope to give a extra boost to my T level. So far it’s not noticeable. The quality is fair to no good in my opinion, cause I got 2 broken capsules and 3 “half” capsules… Usually I will felt more sleepy than usual after I token the supplement, which is good for me.

I tried many other products, this one is most benefiting and confortable on my body Best combination of components Also you take it at night before sleep, the next day you can feel it during day or in your workout I have been using it almost over a year Most of the time i reduce the dose to half at least , still feel the benefit Very happy with it , I recommend it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I had benefits with the quality ingredients and composition. helped my workouts and got less muscle fatigue with a good diet. the package lasted a month and helped my energy levels during training . there was no after taste so easy to swallow. the size of the bottle is good and lasted a month