GB

4.6
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,069
Impressive!

the scent is so great, I'm glad that this product contains snail extract which helps moisturize my dry skin and it generously makes me feel fresh .

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I will use and will see if it good or not then i will edit the comment But the suze true and the box also good

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I am constantly on the lookout for moisturizing skin products and bought this based on others' reviews. There is no scent and it soaks into the skin easily. I just try not to imagine snail goop when putting it on my (65-year old) face lol!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Just a basic essence with no special effects. Light texture. Don't expect hydration, but it smooths the skin pretty well. Good base for make-up.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Good product for reasonable price. Good try. The packing is nice

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I like texture if gel… it absorbs quickly and smoothed out wrinkles…. No scent

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

i love scent and i love the quality, is have a good size and anti age, to use that

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Light texture, requires cream over it for dry skin type. Otherwise the product is great. Easy to use, no smell, refreshing and softening.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

It has a very sticky consistency. It also has a faint alcohol-y scent. Not sure if I will purchase this again.