GB

1,972
NandaLinnAung
Posted on May 13, 2022
2,477
Excellent balm for sleeping time

The smell is not too strong and very tolerable, it has mild scent and wax is not too sticky, so it is just right amount. As it is wax based, I am sure it will last very long time as I have been using for a week and I did not have to use a lot. Great quality and good ingredient. Quite helpful with sleep settings. It seems this one has both tin can and stick versions, I received tin can and it's easy to open and can bring anywhere as it is not too big. This is what it looks like after a week use. Useful and easy to use. Thanks for reading.

41fc44d6-c5a8-4c2d-9b96-7a9032ffc7d3
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Amazingly, this product does help me fall asleep faster. Great quality 😍I didn’t want to review it until I’d used it several weeks to be sure it is a helpful product.🤩 That being said ,quality is great, great benefits and when I opened you can smell the lavender & chamomile essential oil ingredients,pretty good size, with a reasonable priced . The cap is fully sealed as well as I’d expected.Amazingly this product Sleep time balm stick does the job 🤩😍😍 I love it 😻 What I like best is that the fragrance is not overpowering. Very subtle. I apply it to my neck area small amount , temples, wrist, and the crown of my head. Wonderful product which I will definitely reorder! Love it 😍 dosage is perfect 👍🏻

c316a0ea-bcb5-427c-ba4e-c8afb0caa26d
2bf0e9d4-41b0-430c-85db-778db4df42af
Posted on May 22, 2022

My first try. At first I used it on my lips but later realised it is to apply on temples and sides of neck. Surprisingly, this balm benefits me in my sleep. Handy size to use. Hope it will continue to work and not just temporarily. Love the smell of lavender and the natural quality ingredients. Just a little dosage is sufficient.

4e8a68e2-d793-4af7-8eef-ada7a1e50d3f
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
1,187

It's so nice, it brought me back to my childhood when similar ointments were used. I didn't feel the effect of the salve, but I really like this idea. I like the composition, the packaging is great. It had no effect on me, which is not a negative for the product, maybe it's a matter of perception. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I really like Sierra Bees products. They never feel artificial or like they are chalked full of strange chemicals. This product had a very nice, natural smell, which really helped me to relax after one of my late night cardio sessions. I find it hard to unwind at times. Overall, I felt the effects pretty quickly and noticed the benefits to sleep when I woke up in the morning. I did not feel as restless as I often do. Great quality and size considering the price! Also, this was 100% natural ingredients, which I can definitely appreciate.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Honestly didn’t expect much from this balm but it really helped me sleep faster. Since I’m a flight attendant, I have to sleep at very odd hours all the time and my sleep cycle is super deprived. I absolutely love the scent and quality of this balm!! The application always feels like a spa procedure, I enjoy it so much! Size is great, it fits in my small bag so I always take it with me on layovers.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love this balm stick! I already knew Sierra Bees, I purchased this hoping to find the perfect balm stick for my sleep routine. I suffer autoimmune conditions and sleep I extremely important for me, as the sleep routine. This balm is easy to use, thanks to its stick formula; the size is perfect, and the ingredients are clean ones. I'd like more chamomile scent in it, since I'm not exactly a fan of lavender scent, but lavender is the most important of all and the obe with most benefit so I do understand why it prevails. From now on, a favorite

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I don't like a lot of commercial products with lavender because it is often overwhelming. I decided to give this a shot and I'm pleasantly surprised by how delicate the scent is. It does seem to help me sleep better. Even with melatonin, I usually wake up a few times during the night but with the addition of this balm, I have slept through the night. I have tried other sleep balms that didn't do that for me. I apply a little to my wrists, temples and the back of my neck. It goes on silky and then dries down leaving its gentle aroma. I also like the convenience of the tube. Great for travel. Very nice product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This stuff is great for kids who are having trouble sleeping. The scent is pleasant and not to strong and because of the quality just a little goes a long way so the tin will last you a long time. This even seems to help kids when they go into a new and stressful situation if you use a tiny dose. We love that it’s made with ingredients we can feel safe using even on young kids and it’s very affordable. We were able to try the trial size and it’s now a permanent part of our medicine cabinet.