GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

OMG, I LOVE THIS FACE WASH. I have used many cleansing face washes and this is the best for the price point. It has a light, pleasant smell, and feels great on my sensitive skin. I use this after my oil cleanser and my skin feels squeaky clean. I use it everyday, twice a day and it lasts a long time. It has a white, creamy consistency, and lathers up into a nice gentle foam. I definitely recommend.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Effectively removes makeup, also cleans skin without drying out perfect balance. Very little product is needed as it foams nicely and cleans very well. This tube will last for a few months.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

It didn't fit me first, my skin was too dry at that moment. Since my skin became more oily it fits me better, I'm still discovering if it's my thing or not. I didn't expect such a large package! It's very long-lasting product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I personally don't feel if it is super good but my husband always uses it. He always comes back to this product after he tries other cleansers.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Very good and economic way to clean your face. I use it after cleansing face oil.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

As always this soap is excellent.I love the smell!!!Great quality and perfect for oily skin.Please try it!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I like the smell, and how it works..doesn’t feel extra dryness after using it

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

The smell! The feel! And everything about this cleanser is amazing! You’ll feel good after

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Really does make your skin feel so soft after using it. You’ll still need a moisturizer (as with any cleaner), but this doesn’t feel like my skin is stripped. Great! I use it with their toner and moisturizer too, and the combo is amazing

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 27, 2021

Love this cleansing foam. This is my second purchase and I will be definitely buying more. It cleans the skin really well. Face looks refreshed and smooth after. It also cleans pores quite well.