GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Best quality progesterone cream I’ve found. I use it 2-3 times daily on my inner wrists and noticeable better menstrual symptoms. Clean ingredients and high quality. The pump is easy to use without getting too much. Affordable too!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I was always told I’ve been estrogen dominant by my pediatrician. Skip to now and it’s been causing period issues. Gynecologist is immediately trying to put me on hormonal birth control pills and is practically coercing me to. I’ve been on the pill before and felt awful so that simply wasn’t an option for me. I bought this a few months back and started taking vitex during my luteal phase and boom, an ultrasound shows my uterine lining is a normal thickness and hormones look normal. My last period was also painless. My point being, this stuff works and it’s high quality. I like that the pump is just the right dosage/size and when I take it at night it really seems to help me sleep better. My only caution is to not use it every day of your cycle and to be cautious if you’re taking any supplement or medication that affects your GABA pathways as it might make you feel off or tired. Other than that, you stand to benefit from this supplement and looking into other herbs to take control of your own health. You’ll be surprised by the results if you do your research.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Excellent product that works a treat. I love using it and can not be without it and either my family members that do use this product.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Easy ordering to UK and excellent price. Very satisfied with this purchase. Will most likely be ordering again.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Excellent quality, up there with my normal brand which is currently unavailable. Acts as a greta face cream as well!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

My health care provider recommended this to help with prolapse. It works!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Love this product, it balances out my hormones. Thank you iherb for having quality products.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I haven't tried it yet, but expect good results.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Very good quality progesterone complex

Posted on Sep 20, 2022
9,255
Auto-translated from Russian

I like it, it absorbs quickly, the skin becomes the softest, I smear 2 times a day, in combination with indole 3 and cleansing the intestines and gallbladder, the chest hurts much less (fibrous cystic mastopathy), the daytime hot flashes are gone, the nighttime stays only when I wake up in the morning, insomnia remains , but I use only 2 weeks, I will use 25 days, and then a break of 5 days.