GB

4.7
Based on 3,665 Ratings
2,925
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Helped Keep my Estradiol in Check!

Had the benefit of lowering my estradiol and getting it in range on bloodwork! Quality ingredient with a proper dosage. Packaging was good with no taste to the pills and the size of them was good and easy to swallow. All in all a fantastic product that I will definitely order again!

fba10499-f466-4323-9e50-f5cf009d9fbe
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Should I have known that something so easy can make my life so much better, I would have started taking it years ago! The first week I took 1 tablet daily and had a bit of headache (besides the amber-colored urine, which is said to be normal). Then I increased the dose to 200mg (2 tablets) and it gives me so much energy, motivation. I am not bloated or puffy as I used to be and I will continue to use DIM.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I take this to tackle hormonal acne flareups and I have seen great improvement, so there are definitely benefits with DIIM. I was able to downsize from 200 mg dosage a day to 100 mg and it still works. The pills are of a quite large size, but they are a bit slippery so it's not hard to swallow.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Took a chance with these for my hormonal acne after seeing a few people saying it worked. I've had hormonal acne for years and after about a month of taking them I have seen a massive improvement. I'm not able to afford a hormonal test so really did take a chance. Hopefully it will continue to have a positive impact on my skin.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I am taking this to help my battle with estrogen dominance and fibroids and I can't live without it now. I have tried 1 capsule per day from the 200 mg potency, but this one is better for me. I take 2 x 1 daily and it's same total valuevof DIM, but the effectiveness is better.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
1,226

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I usually buy the 200 mg dosage but it was out of stock so I bought this one and took two pills a day in the morning. I find the quality of this supplement great for it's size and I notice amazing benefits in reduction of acne, moodiness, pms. The pills are quite large, both the 100 mg ones and the 200 mg one. I think I will soon try to go down to 100 mg a day and see if it works just as well.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

For many years, i had problems with high estrogen levels, and it seemed nothing is gonna help to lower it. But after trying DIM, i checked estrogen level in my blood, and it was finally at normal level. No doubt, product is high quality, tablets have no taste, are small size, includes DIM, vitamin E, Lecithin, Black pepper fruit.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I was kind of sceptical about trying that, but ohh boy I was so wrong😊 Best thing what can help against PMS. I used dosage of only 2 tablets, but it totally worked out and help me. I had horrible PMS, I mean two weeks before my actual M, I was starting to feel belly cramps, boobs tenderness and rast of bucket womanhood. Now I don't have any of these😊😊😇 Pill size kind of easy-going 😄 Taste not the best one, but worth for benefit👌