GB

Based on 4,634 Ratings
3,812
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Love this elderberry spray! It tastes good and it a great addition to my regime. I love that it’s a spray as I take quite a lot of other tablets. I also give my daughters aged 6 and 9 it but I give them 5 sprays instead of 10 and they love it too. We are on our second bottle now and will definitely repurchase again. If you found this review helpful I would be so thankful if you could like it 😀

8d8366c3-3e83-4110-a83d-d96c395a8bfe
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Elderberry has been shown in lots of studies to really shorten the course of colds and other respiratory ailments, so it's especially important in this day and age, and the spray system makes it easy and handy compared with pouring liquid from a bottle. Hope this review is helpful. If so, please give it a thumbs-up. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This good quality spray tastes great and seems to help when I have a cough. I like the ingredients. Not too sweet like some are. The spray can be a little messy though if the opening gets clogged, so wipe with a tissue when done. Its worth it not to have to go get and have to wash a spoon to take it at night. I keep it by my bedside.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I am suffering from sensitive throat . Every wind or dust make me a throat pain. I discover this spray and it is just perfect. From the very first moment the sensitivity is gone. The taste of this spray is tastyyy!!! Berry! Just perfect . I put in in side the mouth - not all of it - just to make sure the drops will fly in side the deap throat. After several minutes I fell better . highly recommend it . The price is very attractive as well. I love natural products.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very tasty in my opinion. I dont know if kids may like it. It seems to helping my throat infection, (im using it for the last 24 hours), but unfortunately its not over yet. I'll keep using it, and will come back to tell if there will be improvement connected to this spray

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

In spray form. Convenient packaging to carry around. An excellent way to take as a supplement for kids. Kids loves the taste. It is sweet taste. And it's alcohol free. The only thing is the lid opening needs to be wipe clean after each spray. Will be reordering again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I am very pleased with this product. It soothes my throat. I literally lost my voice and could only use hoarse whisper. Using this spray (10-12 sprays a day) alongside drinking warm ginger tea with honey helped me get my voice back. It has elderberry and propolis in it and it's a fantastic duo to me.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Love this nifty liquid spray bottle that delivers a burst of sambucus goodness to help fight and ward off the cold and flu bug at this time of year. I find it soothes the throat and works as an mmune boosting supplement. Great tasting quality elderberry supplement made from well known ingredients.