GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Light mango scent, high quality face mask!

Composition, scent and quality are all good. Late 20s male and used this only a few times but the moisturizing effects were good. My mum also tried this and liked it a lot - so it's good for all ages. Packaging is plastic, however. Would be good to use glass just like their moisturizers.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I just love this company! I bought their night and day creams and now this masque. I use it once a week during the evening routine. I also like the fact that you need to wash it away and not leave it on your skin for the whole night, so even this nice organic masque is not left for too much time contacting your face.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Love the texture. Rich & creamy. A light fragrance almost like vanilla. I love the way it feels on my skin. I like the ingredients. I don’t know if it really improves skin, since you only use it for 20 or so mins once or twice a week, it’s hard to tell the results. It’s an enjoyable add-on to your routine especially if you’re sensitive but want light exfoliation. It’s very moisturizing so great for the dry winter months. I love going to rinse it off and massaging my skin, it really feels luxurious & deep cleansing while nourishing. Really enjoyable to use. I will repurchase in the future!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

great scent and provides moisture to my skin. doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and very gentle. benefits my skin leaving soft and silky texture.

Posted on May 21, 2022

My skin is dry type so I tried it. Smell is very mild and nice. After using my skin is very soft! I would like to continue to use this!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Honestly said I don't see much difference before and after using this facial masque. Just love this beauty routine and all Sukin products and believe that everyday home facial care in a time perspective will work for more youth looking

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I love this mask. You can really feel the effect - it leaves the skin soft and moist. Very soothing. It has a nice scent and feels very nice on the skin. Comes off quite easily.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I use it every other day and my face feels super hydrated. The scent is lush and it's so easy to use and apply to face.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Decent moisturizing face mask, feels quite heavy but doesn't break me out. Nice natural smell. I always use it after a clay-based cleansing mask, which I find to be a good combo for my combination skin.