GB
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Goes on smooth, very subtle scent if anything at all, dries quickly, and feels nourishing and moisturizing. Super easy to use and apply since the container is similar to an angled lip gloss that comes out smoothly and slowly. The texture is like a light gel. Overall, a really great product for around the sensitive area around the eyes. I bought it on sale and will definitely get it again.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The eye gel is what I’ve been looking for. It’s gentle, and easily absorbent into the delicate skin. I felt safe using this Local Aussie brand which is eco friendly.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very affordable yet good quality eye cream. The ingredients are clean without irritating stuff and the texture is in between a gel and a cream, so it isn’t thick/greasy. But I haven’t noticed any brightening of my under eye.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Light texture and quick absorption, I have sensitive skin so I ordered it based on feedback. Will wait for results

9e0d63f0-bb9b-4f4c-9472-372c8f8bfcbe
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Great little bit of jelly textures eye product. Absorbing very quickly. So far so good, cannot says anything bad about it.

a16ef7b0-ab60-430b-b68c-5154a9eeb3fb
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have just started using this eye cream but I like it because of its moisturizing power. It is refreshing to use in the morning too. There is no overpowering or strong eye cream.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

it's ok, easy to apply and I can see a little bit improvement of my eye bags, but it doesn't keep the moisture during these days in Autumn.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

First time to try this product, quite creamy and good for tyring

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

easy to apply and feel so soft around the eye area

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It is not oily and it's light after application. Not cloggy, so it's really comfortable around the eyes.