GB

4.4
Jay-Smith
Posted on May 15, 2022
1,057

Yessss!!! Im so glad i ordered this one. This suits my skin perfectly well. It leaves my skin feeling clean without dryness and wouldn't strip your skin. This micellar water is so much better than brands like Bioderma and Simple. Love love love it...❤️❤️❤️ Please give a thumbs up!

435acf4a-9bd4-4921-a0ef-7db40fbd82af

This micellar water has no scent and it’s cleans make up good . Basically it does everything what micellar water should do , but the most important is that I don’t feel dryness on my skin even if I forget to wash is off with water . Some famous micellar water products are must to rinse off otherwise it irritates or drying my skin . So big plus to this one as it feels very pleasant after .

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I was curious about this company and decided to try their micellar water offering. If you are familiar with micellar water, it often has a weightiness and viscosity well beyond typical water. And this does. It spreads easily with a small amount on a cotton pad. Goes on smoothly and leaves a small tingling feeling I attribute to deep cleansing. It isn't a burn, nor is it unpleasant or long lingering. I wish that the size of the bottle was more generous, however I can tell it is going to take a while to finish the bottle. Definitely worth keeping in rotation, especially in colder months when you need a boost of moisture alongside cleansing.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I really like this natural micellar water. It goes well with my sensitive skin , moisturize it in a gentle way. I also like the sent of the product. It was packed very nice . I will definitely recommend it to my friends as I use it every day. I like the quality of this product.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

it has very great smell. I have dry and sensitive skin. This micellar leaves my skin very clean, moisturized and has a great smell. I really like to use it on mornings instead of washing the face. people with dry face skin should wash their face with face wash or soap only once a day - night or eve. there for I wash my face at eves and in the morning I use this micellar. if I got up little bit oily so I wash only with water and use this micellar after it. when my face are clean, I can massage it with serum or face cream but it is not a most because this cleanser keep your skin moisturized. if I helped you, I will appreciate if you could like my review.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This brand always amazes me. Their composition is completely natural and does not harm the skin. It's well packaged and easy to apply. I use it to remove my makeup and sunscreen from my face.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Have been fan of Sukin for years! First time to try their micellar cleansing water. NOT irritating at all, again, with classic sukin product's scent

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I use this to wipe off my face in the morning instead of washing my face by water. It takes dirt on my face very well and my face looks very brilliant after use this. I like this smell. It makes me relax. I will definitely buy this again!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Perfect for sensitive skin and uses all natural ingredients. Delicate fresh scent. No chemical irritants and can be washed off. Like to use before shower and wash face in shower. Removes eye makeup well.