GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent vit c with zinc. Love the quality of this product. When my whole family got covid-19 this is what we take like 3 times a day. Doesn't upset our stomach and no bad after taste. The size is just right, easy to swallow. Hope you restock this the soonest.

Vitamin C can cause stomach issues and zinc supplements can have a bad taste but the size and quality of these ingredients provide the right amount of potency and effect. Vit C is an underrated antioxidant most people don't realize is great for skin which is just an added bonus since I take them mainly for immunity.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
1,128

This supplement, which contains 1000mg of vitamin c and zinc 15mg for immunity, has a very good effect on the immune system. A product of high quality and effectiveness. 120 pieces per jar .and serves for a long time. So I think this purchase is profitable and relevant for viral diseases.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I’m taking high dosage vitamin C everyday, so I always try different brands in iHerb lol, and still keep trying. Honestly, I can’t tell much different from different brands, but I do FEEL different. My body tells me that it likes this brand. Easy to swallow, with zinc, functioning in my body well. I’m happy enough

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Good combination of nutrients and very affordable. It's just that it gets a bit yellowish after awhile even if the expiration is still years ahead. With that many capsules in it, it takes awhile to consume all. So maybe its better to buy in smaller bottle if only 1 or few ppl taking it.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I am happy that Vitamin C and Zinc in 1 capsule. Easy to swallow. Vitamin C for antioxidant, good for heart and skin and Zinc for energy

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

it was good to take especially now for covid pandemic it will boost your immune system..Since the day the covid started.I took this one and thanks God I never been infected by this virus.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

good in boosting your immune system and defense from flu and colds. I've been using this product for a year now. High quality and price value of this product. One capsule a day is enough for your daily vitamin C . Ingredient is complete with zinc.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I stopped taking just vitamin C. Instead I try to take multi-vitamin for women for a better balance dosage of everything. I realized that every time I take just pure vitamin C it burns my bladder causing inflammation issues and led to UTI. Has happened many times and even doctor advised not to take high dosage of vit C. It does really burn! If you are not sensitive to your body, you feel nothing for now. but perhaps longer duration of taking high dosage of vitamin C might cause problems later, who knows?

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Overall this product is doing great. Although i take it every other day since its a high dose. Taking this for stronger immunity since Covid cases kept on rising here in our country. Of course we have to follow safety and infection control protocol but taking this supplement will also aid fighting off bugs in our body,