GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 23, 2022
Excellent calcium and vitamin D for my pregnancy

My sister-in-law’s second baby is now 4 months old, I noticed both my nephew who is almost three now and my baby niece are both having very strong neck and spine in very early months. She recommended me to take this supplement. I have also had approval from my obstetrician to take this throughout my pregnancy and after. The size of the tablet is pretty big and having to take three at once, it’s not a problem for me but every time my husband would look at me as if he’s the one who had to swallow them.

a3b683da-31fd-4ae5-a4b4-8251734021e8
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is a good product and really essential supplement for my bone. The combination of calcium and vitamin D actually gives me what I need. There is no taste of this tablet. This product is also of good quality. After taking it for a period of time, there seems to have improvement of my bone.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Swisse is a brand I trust, in terms of quality control and value for money. I like this tablet as it doesn't only provide calcium but also D3 that helps absorption. However, when I saw how large the tablet was I thought I had made a mistake. I should have gone for something that could be sucked. Fortunately, there is a score line on it so it is OK to split it. No more problem!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Been having this after I got pregnant and that now I’m breastfeeding to supplement my calcium intake due to the fact that I seldom drink fresh milk.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It is a very good quality product and very affordable, it strengthens the bones and it is very important to use this supplement, I am buying this supplement for the third time and I am satisfied with the quality

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Nice package. This supplement provides necessary calcium and vitamin D, especially good for women. It helps improving bone health. The bulk volume is very convenient.