GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 31, 2022

This stuff is a miracle for reducing pimples. I use a cotton swab to apply it to all my blemishes before I sleep and I notice a huge difference when I wake up. There’s no strong scent either which is nice. It is a bit small but I think it should last for a while :)

201e3f2e-f8cc-4260-960e-d1ce67524e79
Posted on May 22, 2022

It’s really works like a magic on the pimples, about two days and bye bye pimple, but definitely not on rash skin and acne, use ears cotton without shaking the bottle and dip it into the end of bottle to the dark pink and use only on the pimple and see the magic works all night lol

22704b46-7038-4c5a-9be1-721831ac2874
b0d975e5-3683-4e2c-b443-482f5dcad356
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Sympli Beautiful is an amazing drying lotion, that drys up pimples overnight! This drying lotion has a pleasant smell! It will not irritate one's nose! I had a stubborn pimple on my chin, and I put this drying lotion on it made a layer of skin dry up and peel, the next day! I I am happy Sympli Beautiful use cruelty-free ingredients! Don't hesitate to buy this product, you will not be disappointed at your results of clear skin!

1710d40a-2655-44e2-92cf-e73e1b966638
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

it is an indispensable product for someone with oily and acne-prone skin like me. I'm glad I found this product. I use it topically, if I'm at home I use it both morning and night. but as a routine, if you apply it on the pimple for 3-4 days in a row, it will completely blow out the pus. Size and quality is 👍🏻

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The scent is scent free which is amazing the size could be bigger it has benefit my skin alot i have sensitive skin so i use this and it rlly gentle on my skin . The packaging is well secured as well. Quality is good . I use this pretty frequently. At my age this really works

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I noticed that my skin started ageing and i am concerned about its sensitiveness, but i thibk my first try went well and everything is ok with my gentle face . I love the scent of the product and the quality is great too. I recommend you buy and use it .

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Works great for my skin! very important to use as directed---DO NOT SHAKE! On cleansed skin, dip a cotton swab into the pink sediment in the bottom of the bottle and dab directly onto desired area. Allow to dry and do not rub in. I first shook the bottle and it didn't work well as if you don't shake.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

It's not your usual drying lotion, you have to smear the bottom of the bottle with a swab to get a small quantity of the pink sediment deposited in it. Never shake it before using! The ingredients (composition) and scent I find not gentle at all, but they work effectively on blemishes and pimples, just make sure not to apply it on healthy skin! I have used it several times and seen significant improvement overnight.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022