GB

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Wonderful Kashmir Spinach

I love Tasty Bite Kashmir Spinach! It's a good quality, convenient Indian product. The taste is authentic and fresh - perfect with rice or naan for a quick, healthy meal! All you need to do to prepare it is heat it up in the microwave for 60 seconds - how easy is that? I wish there was a little more paneer in each bag, but it's still a great, tasty product! I love Tasty Bite and am so glad that iHerb sells their products.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I've been using these packets as a base for dishes for years, and while they're not precisely authentic -- especially since they're not as spicy-hot as the Indian versions -- they are delicious and very useful for me. I add vegetables such as cauliflower and carrots, as well as meats, to make a full casserole-type meal. I sometimes stretch these with extra spinach and herbs and spices and more garlic. If I want more heat, I just add peppers or a bit of pepper sauce to the mix. Great alone or over rice (I use a shirataki rice-shape pasta, which works really well, or riced cauliflower or florets). So glad that iHerb offers this, since it's hard to find at a decent price elsewhere, online or off.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Good taste. Easy to use because I just added it on top of the Basmati rice, after emptying 1/2 package into corning ware bowl, and reheated for 15 minutes at 350% in toaster oven.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Tastes is excellent, quality is fine. . So handy, and no mess. Great to take along just about anywhere, from hikes to office. It's a good pantry must have as you can doctor it up, have as a side dish, or main dish for lunch, very versatile!

Quite literally my favorite Tasty Bite meal!!! Kasmir Spinach is delectable, healthy, and absolutely delicious. It doesn't taste like a microwavable meal, it tastes as close to home-cooked as you can get from a package. Good quality ingredients.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

My husband loved this. I enjoyed the paneer cheese bits more than the spinach, but he loved the whole thing. I served it with flat bread.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Great meal when you don’t have time to cook and it taste good if you’re not vegetarian or vegan add chicken to it and it will be a perfect meal especially that it’s made with good ingredients

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

These products from Tasty Bite are indeed really really tasty and they’re not too spicy, which is great for people who are not used to Indian foods. This Kashmir Spinach is a bit different from palak paneer that I usually eat; I don’t know if it’s supposed to be a palak paneer or if it’s another dish. To me this one tastes greener, grassier (if that makes any sense), it’s not creamy or cheesy. Usually the palak paneers I eat in restaurants have the consistency of stew. This one is like a processed spinach with a bunch of spices but it does taste great! I add a bit of salt and it’s amazing! Great when I’m busy at work and don’t have time to prepare a meal :)

Merlin
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This Indian spice mix line is fantastic. Super easy to use, and this provides an authentic-flavored Indian dish to add to our meal.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

good! I like the spinach which is quite a lot in this package. I like to have real vegetables in my pasta sauce.