GB

icarotwist
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
27,900
Tasty Bite is the best!

Their organic brown rice and lentils are so delicious and healthy. I've been buying from them for a few months now and I'm never disappointed. The texture is perfect - not too mushy, not too firm. And the flavor is incredible.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Tasty Bite is always a good truth worthy brand and this flavor of this rice is no different. It is delicious and much healthier than the majority of the microwaveable kinds of rice out there. The ingredients are healthy so you feel good eating it and the taste is delicious!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The quality is good with wholesome ingredients which doesn't compromise the taste at all. Easy to use and the package size is just nice.

d826aa97-232a-4564-a199-d0f10286e175
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Surprisingly well seasoned. Only 6 grams of protein in the package otherwise I would say this is a good meal on its own. I like that it's convenient and shelf stable and keep a few in my work bag.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I am glad to find this Tasty Bite Organic Brown Rice & Lentils on iherb website. Very tasty and healthy meal on its own. Any one want a quick and healthy meal should buy this. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I did like the taste however something must be added to compliment the flavour such as the veggie coconut curry with the same brand. It has healthy ingredients which is good. It easy to use to track my macros. The packaging is great so easy to store.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very good quality, nice taste, easy to use, size enough for two, good package, I liked very much and will order more again :) makes life better and easy for me :)

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Some days I'm so hungry after work, I don't want to cook. This comes in super handy and it can be served in a short time after heating

Posted on May 20, 2022

The two ways to heat this product makes it a very convenient go-to meal. It taste better using the pan and a bit of water to heat it though. There isn't much lentils but it's okay I think. This is perfect for 1 person.