GB

4.6
Based on 1,158 Ratings
Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Unique formula!

There’s nothing else like this on the market. Containing not just 5000mcg biotin, there are a mixture of natural oils as well. Really can’t compare it to any other hair vitamin. Capsule size is medium to large. There’s no odour. The dose is two capsules a day. Hopefully the comparison size with my hand is useful. Please like if this is interesting, and with many likes I will update in 3 months to tell if this benefit my hair.

ea0f2930-85b7-453a-aa61-1c70013a6eac
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I am on my 4th bottle. I noticed my hair loss improved after I finished two bottles (2 capsules per day). I am still taking 2 capsules per day but I will reduce to 1 capsule after I finished my 4th bottle. This is the only supplement that worked for me. I tried many brands and this is the best without side effects

158f763f-7ca6-4e11-a46d-d4233dcb30e0
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,957

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Have a good quality and complete ingredient the size of the bill is big but easy to swallow I take once a day not the same written dosage and have same benefit of the twice a day taste bad but have lots of benefit and I bought it after dr recommendation

61b2d70c-08fd-4195-9c89-d9bf5ba2fe58
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I bought these more than 5 times! The size and dosage is great. I used to buy them from the pharmacy in here but it was double the price. They made both my nails and hair storger. I used to have tiny bald spot but not anymore, now i can see some baby hair growing so the benefit is great. I recommend it to my famliy and friends and they also like it. I dont like the taste but its not a big issue.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

The best hair supplements ever and I am dead serious. such good quality I have been using these supplement for more than 3 month and they have compeletely change my hair. Hair loss has stopped. My hair became sooo shiny and soft. I feel like I have the healthiest hair ever. The ingredients are what your hair need to become healthy. The dosage I have taken was 2 capsules per day for 3 month and still going on.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good quality, doctor recommended to use this product for one year for my son after hair transplant, the size of the bottle is good enough , he recommended two capsules for the first month and one for the remaining.

d0066243-8d24-43c0-9f09-d5ebe37a7b0e
3b1b0914-7e9a-4c97-a4e1-594c8ec14c47
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I initially got this for my mom, who is over 70 and concerns about loosing hair. Since the first time I sent it to her, she has asked me to get more for her. She said she has now much fuller, healthier hair. She does not want to use any more special hair products and she is very happy with the quality of this product. The size is also perfect for her and she can’t taste anything, which is great too!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I have just finished my first jar, I have been taking just one capsule before breakfast and the results are WOW. My hair has grown much more than usually and looks so healthy and shiny. I'm reordering it right now. The smell is hideous but I don't mind anymore, totally worth it for the results.