GB

• S
Based on 1,793 Ratings
Glennytwo
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I love the taste easy to swallow Ok this is another brand I bought recently and it’s my first time to buy this brand i just bought this when I see it has a 20g of protein then I give it a try I bought two flavors which are the creamy peanut and a lemon. I love them both helpful for dietary I recommend them to you. Please like this review 👍 thanks

4762a1f8-f80a-45f6-994e-03c733d7bb21
a2352ad4-d06c-4621-a514-4916651e86f3
dd71f667-df7c-4f52-9fed-3260713793eb
f8839653-ac97-4794-b832-43d49211b765

delightful 🙂! the quality is great and the packaging is good you can really taste the lemon it's my new favorite bar! good amount of protein and great before workout or as a meal bar the size is big I would definitely order again I would recommend you to try for yourself ☺️

78720526-3601-4de7-987e-ee953c36ea22
Kseniss
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

First time trying these bars and I like them. Not too sweet, the taste is pleasant. Made of healthy ingredients. The only thing I wish there can be more of them in a box 😄

06a924df-be90-43a1-8d8f-e3ab68fb3732
a3b93d0d-2b7d-4619-ba71-25a867af9b0d
d1ac7162-24e6-444c-bd36-f5c6a7c610c9
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606

Good quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Lemon Delight protein bar is filled with light lemon flavor. What really amazes me about this bar is that it has zero sugar in it. The taste is delicious and its good to take it as part of a balanced diet and exercise program. You can use the bars as a meal replacement once a day.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Ingredient wise it’s the perfect bar, 20g of protein with only 230 calories and no sugar. Taste is delicious, not too sweet like most of the other products. The size is just right and it does not stick to the package. Overall a quality bar to supplement your diet. I usually eat one bar between lunch and dinner.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It tastes great!! My husband and I often eat this as a meal, and it keeps us not hungry for several hours. The quality of the product is high, and the size is perfect. The ingredients are well balanced, and the protein content is very high. It is also a great diet supplement. We keep ordering this product! Love it.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Absolutely delicious. The lemon flavor is light and refreshing. So far I have tried brownie crunch & chunky peanut butter and those also are top contenders for my favorites from this brand. I did not like cookies and cream by the way. The lemon is a nice change from chocolate and nut flavors. Has 13 g of sugar alcohol so if those tend to bother your digestive system then that’s something to take into consideration. I like this brand for the clean ingredients relative to other ones for around the same price and size. I will say these are good quality. One thing is lacking is fiber. If these had more fiber I would probably eat this more often. Give this a thumbs up if you found this helpful

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

These are my favourite protein bars, they taste amazing, deep lemony flavor just like a love it! I usually eat them as a healthier version of a treat and definitely make sure to have one after my training. Great quality product, and I super appreciate that they don't have any sugar in them.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Loved the zesty lemon taste of this scrumptious protein bar! Packed with protein and fibre, this bar is a must for anyone who enjoys lemon and lemon flavoured goods. The serving size works really well as a post workout snack. I'll definitely be ordering again and highly recommend this bar!