GB
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

taste is amazing size too package is so easy to close the candy is so sweet and it smell so good i use it every day every single day because the quality and the ingredient are so so good for a diet to eat and composition you know you know y

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Nice bar. Like all other flavors this one is pretty small, not to soft with a thin layer of coating. Nice small bar, not much to say. It’s probably not the best one you would try but it’s a nice one looking for something small with added protein

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I like these a lot. Because they contain soy protein, they tend to be filling for me and satisfy my sweet tooth, when I need it. I appreciate that they don’t have chocolate, which I try never to eat after 12 pm. I do miss the cinnamon flavored bar. The peanut butter bars are the best! They are delivered fast and in great condition.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I absolutely love these. Although they are for kids, I eat them myself. Beware that they are very more"ish and so a box can easily be devoured quickly.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Taste great and the ingredients are very high-quality. Size of the bar is small which is why I believe they’re for kids in the calorie count is so low. Good for a quick little snack for all ages

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

i bought these on sale, and they actually taste great. i also think the ratio of carbs to protein isnt bad. hopefully its healthier than the adult bars.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Love these! I am an adult using them there quick, convenient, and they taste good. Sometimes I just need a little extra protein and the 20 gram bars are too much.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These are not bad, definitely, but super sweet. I think I almost got toothache because of such sweetness. And the white topping makes it even more sweet :(

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

How good it is that there are such products for iherb, I put 10\10 to him.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

says for kids but I’m an adult and bought these. Only good for kids with no taste buds 10/10