GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
6,628

I had my blood work done while on these and my doctor said my potassium levels were too high now.Too low then too high. Well, I listened and I stopped as they worked soo well.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good potassium supplement. Potassium is extremely important for the normal functioning of the nervous and muscle tissue. And for the normal functioning of this enzyme, magnesium is needed. Potassium deficiency mainly develops due to inadequate dietary intake, intense fluid loss (diarrhea, increased sweating, taking diuretics or laxatives), and magnesium deficiency. In addition, patients with diabetes mellitus are at risk of developing potassium deficiency.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Works too well! I had my blood work done while on these and my doctor said my potassium levels were too high now....ha.ha.ha. Too low then too high. Well, I listened and I stopped as they worked soo well. If you need potassium, this is the one for you and at a great price.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Potassium is important for your health. This trace element is responsible for the condition and performance of many body systems and organs. It regulates the functioning of muscle fibers, blood vessels and the heart muscle, stabilizes the processing of sugar into energy, normalizes the level of electrolytes in the blood and work of the nervous system. The only problem of this supplement is very small amount of active substance, significantly less than the daily norm

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and and high composition of minerals that really benefit to my health especially when I has deficiency symptoms in diet. This supplement really good for me that helps me plus that taste and size is acceptable.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
11,450

Wonderful. I will still buy. I really liked the site. I highly recommend. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
48,691

Perfect. I recommend everyone to buy. Goods of high quality.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
18,183

Marvelous quality. Delivery was fast, shipping too. Size is perfect. Gonna use it every day!

Posted on Jun 5, 2021