GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 19, 2022

I started working out and bought it. I'm sure the effect of exercise is better than when I didn't eat. It is in capsule form, so it is easy to eat and the size is suitable, so I plan to purchase it again. It doesn't taste bad, so I don't feel bad about it.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

When I took arginine, I felt blood circulation because my hands and feet were cold, but as I continued to take it, I felt different. Also, I used to get tired after moving a little before eating, but now I'm always in good shape. I'm planning to buy this product all the time.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Took this to promote better circulation but also took to enhance blood flow to uterus for IVF embryo transfer. After taking this I had my first successful implantation.

David Sinclair says keep it in the refrigerator as it breaks down easily. Also, he says, take it with fat since some of the ingredients are fat soluble.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,342

I am am a sever asthmatic. My chiro adviced this product to strength and support my lung function along with taking my prescription meds. I notice a real difference. Don't want to go a day without!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

horne is my first choice when it comes to supplements shopping. Best ingredients from credible sources. I'm taking this before my everyday workout and it literally works. Recommend it!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

So far, we are getting great results! Although not officially marketed for growth, my son is definitely seeing results. We thought he was done growing at 16, but he’s shot up even in the past 2 weeks. We are quite happy with the results so far.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like the idea that the product's ingredients and quality are tested by a third part. I size is standard, would like to have to take only one to get the amount needed.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This supplement provides fantastic benefits for my training. My HRV tracker shows a fifty percent increase in my HRV since taking this with no changes to my workouts. In fact, I can feel a direct improvement in my fitness as a result.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Haven’t been taking this product long enough to notice any major changes. As with most supplements, I am working up to the suggested dose so over time I may experience more noticeable benefits.