GB

Based on 14,789 Ratings
13,667
Posted on Dec 18, 2022
מצוין!

Excellent and quality product Increases the level of vitamin D in the body in an effective way Using the product for 2 years in a row The size is optimal and can be easily stored in the refrigerator The ingredients are of high quality, which is reflected in the blood tests I do The dosage is accurate for me, but everyone should check individually with a doctor what the right dose is for them If the review helped you, please mark it as helpful Thanks in advance for your support

cf558186-5681-45be-9a74-c65bf8bf01ea
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Hello everyone! I am taking this vitamin D to close my deficiency on it. My doctor recommended to take 3 drops daily with my breakfast, so this dosage is different from the recommended. As I know, it's better to use food with fats for faster absorption (better with plant fats). The taste is quite neutral and will not influence the taste of your food. The form of drops is very economic, so you can use it for several months for sure. Hope this comment will be helpful. If yes, please like it. Be healthy☺️

1443404f-b7ed-4cec-8ea5-e85f9b180d96
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,233

i love this gives me one less pill to swallow plus it has K in it. dont be afraid of the price, if you notice how many servings are in it, it is a good value. makes you wonder what is all the other stuff in the large pills others have?

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Excellent quality! My toddler was deficient in vitamin D, after dr’s recommendations we bought this to help, and it seems to be working well. Immunity has improved, and even appetite. Taste is barely there, toddler is more than happy to take it. Package is simple, and easy to drip onto spoon. This package will last a while.

4871f1ae-d196-4882-a961-762134457aab
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I trust Thorne as a brand, and love that this vitamin D comes paired with K for better results. I have been drinking capsules from various brands previously but did not improve well my D levels, so my doctor suggested to switch to the liquid form and specifically Thorne. Will see after a while and update my review.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

No one is getting enough vitamin D these days. I love this product and I feel like I can trust the quality. The addition of vitamin K2 makes it possible for the body to actually absorb and utilize the vitamin D. Also virtually no taste to super easy to take. Also although a bit pricey it's totally worth it. It has 600 servings!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Living in Ireland, it is very difficult to get vitamin D naturally due to the lack of direct sunlight. Thankfully, this high-quality product makes it very easy to get the daily recommended levels. I just do four drops on the tongue, and I'm good to go. After doing research, I learned about the synergistic effects of taking vitamin D and K2 together. K2 helps ensure that vitamin D is transported to essential parts of the body, like the bones, and not just built up in the arteries.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is the only vitamin D3/K2 supplement I use and recommend. I've been using this product this year to maintain my vitamin D levels. Easy to take: Currently my daily regimen includes three drops on the yogurt. -Absorbs instantly with sublingual approach -No taste -Excellent formulation that includes D3, the most biologically active form of vitamin D (not D2 which is what is often added to food and beverages). It also includes K2 which helps carry and deposit the calcium in the correct places. Taking vitamin D without K2 could potentially cause too much calcium to deposit in your soft tissue (arteries, etc.). There's also growing research that shows that vitamin D is dependent on vitamin K, where vitamin D toxicity is actually caused by vitamin K2 deficiency. -Lasts a long time! 4-6 months depending on frequency/amount of use. -Glass bottle! No worries about the product steeping in plastic. -Thorne is a reputable company -No GMOs. Uses a medium chain triglyceride oil as a base.