GB

1,241
Posted on Jul 20, 2022
14,107
Amazing coconut!

I'm so glad I found this product! I have very dry skin and have tried so many products that claim to help with hydration, but this is the only one that has really worked for me. My skin feels so much softer and smoother after using this mask, and it's definitely helped with my overall dryness. I also love the coconut scent! Will buy more!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
5,013

I coconut hydrating beauty mask is one of the best sheet masks I've ever used! It's so hydrating and really makes my skin look and feel amazing. This is definitely a must-have product in my skincare routine.

0938d298-0163-4425-a10f-31bff4b94c8e
ef3278be-501c-4725-941e-acfce9b71c2a
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Tony Moly is a very serious brand, and I bought several of their mask sheet ( coconut, pomegranate, peach...) and they are all pretty much effective. They are all well cut and smell good ( the scent is subtle), all of them contain a lot of product plus they are cheap. Love them ! if your skin is very dry, I advice you to try lapcos brand, but tonymoly is also quite effective ! The coconut mask hydrate your skin and it will suits sensitive skin :)

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My favourite mask they uses for all hair and size big for a high quality and package the age for products 1 month or 2 they make the hair moisture and benefit. the composition and scalp good scent for the hair looks like better sensitive they make gentle and I uses frequently

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I honestly have no complaints this mask is amazing. there's isn't too much perfume/scent so it isn't over powering. I do have a smaller face so the mask is a little large for me, but I make it work. I use a face mask at least twice a week and usually one of them is a toy Moly mask.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

As most Tony Moly products this one did not disappoint either. The skin is hydrated, shiny and looks refreshed. The pores seem less visible. I use sheet masks as a weekly routine and often change types of masks, e.g hydrating, nourishing, with collagen etc. and such vivid, stylish products just make me happy. 🙂 Will buy again.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Arrived quickly and exactly how I expected based on the product description. I received two that said "I"m Real" and the rest said "I'm (Insert Additive)". I saw another review say that they might be fake because some of them say "I'm Real" and some say "I'm Rice" or whatever the special additive is. I looked around on the TonyMoly website (both US and Korean) and determined that this doesn't necessarily mean they're fake. Some of their hand lotions from the same line (on TonyMoly's own website) say "I'm Rice" or "I'm Ginseng" or whatever. Not saying this means that those masks are for sure not fakes, but that this difference isn't necessarily a reason not to buy. Also 99% of the Korean on the back of both "versions" say the same thing, with only minor differences in placement of the actual text. I've used these masks for years and love them, mostly for the relaxation/self-care aspect. Can't necessarily speak of any long term difference in my skin, but at least for a day or two after it feels more hydrated and healthier.