GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 20, 2022

awesome awesome awesome! the scent is amazing, hard to describe, but i love it. it's the most moisturizing product in my arsenal and i always see the benefit in the morning after using it. texture is smooth and creamy and the bottle is a good size, so it lasts a while. will never go without this!

First of all I must point out that I am a big fan of the entire egg product line of this company. As for this night cream, like all the other products of this line, it does not disappoint at all. Sometimes night creams have a tendency to be sticky and thick. This cream is really not like that. It is delicate, absorbed very quickly, with a delicate and pleasant smell and leaves no greasy feeling. In terms of quantity it is also an advantage because it takes relatively little to cover the face, so it is economical. As for the effect, assuming it's too early to say, in the meantime I can say it makes a feeling of freshness in the morning and less dry skin. Of course it also forces me to wash my face at night which is another plus :)

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

dbf110ec-2dcd-48ae-b984-8a34d33cdfe2
d21ea238-1b68-4f1f-9bf8-850e1c39ac9f
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

my favourite sleeping mask after 30% aha acid peelling, has no scent. I use it twice a week. Skin remains soft and moisturised after the mask. For any age and any skin type.

Posted on May 17, 2022

my siblings actually use this as a daily moisturizer, they love it for a light weight feel. I need to get one for me. they said the scent is Okay not so overpowering.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

good quality, excellent ingrediants, this brand is very good and recommended , but it realy need to increace the quantity of product, this is very bad

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I really like this sleeping pack, it smells very clean. It doesn’t have any synthetic fragrances or anything like that. It goes on nice and smooth and feels thick but absorbs very fast. When I wake up in the morning, my skin condition looks smooth bright and clear.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I really love the brand and this is one I decided to try this product too. The tube is pretty big so it would be enough for a lot of uses. Now about the mask itself - after cleaning my face and putting on the usual serums, I used this mask instead of the night moisturizer and left it overnight. It was pretty light in texture and it absorbed quickly so no risk of smearing it all over your pillow while sleeping. In the morning, I can not say that my reaction was " WOW! what has happened overnight?!?!" but in general the effect was good, my face was nourished and hydrated...well, a lot like after the night moisturizer. Anyway, I must say that I have used it only once by now, maybe multiple and regular uses will lead to a more evident effect or maybe I just didn't put enough of it on my face. I will try again but all in all it is very nice.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Great night time mask for morning glance and brightness of your skin! Great size and funny packaging

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

delicate scent great size use at night and the skin is nice and soft afterwards good moisturize good for sensitive skin