GB

4.5
Based on 2,585 Ratings
1,784
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I love this Oraganic smooth move tea'..natural herbal laxative..You won't be running to the bathroom like some other products..It's really help my digestion system moving quickly 😁, especially in the morning- it feels great everything you eaten at night, it will release at once ..😃👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻love this product 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

63467cc5-7e33-49bc-ba85-b252603d9a5b
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The taste wasn't my favourite experience but it's fine. Benefit: The result was amazing. I tried last night and the results are the next morning. Also, I slept like a bear after drinking it. It's best to first try it on a weekend so you know best how your own stomach would take it. make sure not to be exposed to cold AC or weather not to cause you an ache. drink water not to have dehydration as a side effect.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I really liked this product it gives me really nice sense of relaxation and its taste is amazing All the ingredients and flavors are delicious and it’s high quality. I use it every other day. The size of the bag should lasts u about month and a half. The package is nice and I get so many benefits from this tea.

22469ce1-6e55-403c-95ba-d024ac26ecbd
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,166

Classy quality. The product is just great. Everything, as in the description. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
8,481

love this Oraganic smooth move tea'..natural herbal laxative..You won't be running to the bathroom like some other products..It's really help my digestion system moving quickly.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

This tea works beautifully! If you have trouble emptying your bowel this is perfect natural remedy that is gentle on your stomach . As indicted it takes about 12 hours to work so you can actually time when you want to take it. This is especially good for traveling. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I always tell people I don't remember when I wasn't constipated. Regardless of diet, constipation is a way of life for me. Smooth Move really works and has a pleasant taste. But sometimes it works a little too well so take it easy and don't drink the entire 8-12 ounces.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I absolutely love this tea and the taste of it, it blends well with lemon or any other ingredients you add to your tea. I use it from time to time to help me with bowel movements. I love that is caffeine free and the taste is very pleasant. I wish there was more tea bags but it works like wonders.