GB
Based on 1,243 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,243 Ratings
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I am a tea lover and English breakfast is my favorite blend. I recently started experiencing jitters due to excessive tea consumption and occasional coffee as well. Then I saw this decaf version and I knew I have to have this! I thought it will not be as intense as non decaf one but in all honesty it taste exactly the same! And a very reputable brand! Will buy more boxes this time!

3f9de23f-9ea1-454d-ad3f-f936cdbec1da
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is a delicious full flavored black tea with the added benefit of being decaf. Smells great, tastes great, not 100% bodied like the regular caffeine one, but it is very close and way better than other decaf black teas I’ve tried. Seems pretty high quality since it’s very fresh, expiration date is 2 years out, but of course I’ll finish it in 2 months, so no problem there! I’ve drank it plain and also added half & half with lakanto drops for a nice keto milk tea. I enjoyed this. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this tea, please give a thumbs up!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I must avoid caffeine and have been drinking Roibus tea for years. I remember Twinings English Breakfast Tea from my days in school. I loved it. The Decaf version did not disappoint. I have ordered it from iHerb twice now and will continue to do so as it is not available locally.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

For a nursing mom, this has been a mood saver. I am using it as caffeine tends to lessen the milk flow, so I used this frequently to overcome my craving for the taste of tea. The packaging is very decent, but depending on your cup size, the tea might come out light.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

It is not easy to find decaffeinated tea in my country, so i gladly ordered 2 packets at one go. I drink this every day and like the taste, as well as the individually packed sachet which makes it easy to use and bring along. Would purchase again if it is on promo or else it is a tad pricey!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Quality is great , the taste is suitable for everyone , the packaging is amazing , it is so convenient to take a bag each time , the no caffeine feature is suitable for children , easy to use everytime . I like it because it has great taste and easy to carry around as the size is small , I usually drink it everyday 👍

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Twining is my favourite tea company. I love the quality of this tea, the individual wrapping and great packaging. When my blood pressure is on the high side I always us decaf tea. You would not even taste the difference between regular and decaf and that’s what I love about this tea.