GB
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It is really a great product. I like it . It is very useful. The price is also the cheapest compared to other apps. The delivery is fast. I would like to order it again and again. I advise everyone to buy it and not to feel afraid to try it. Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it . Thank you iHerb for everything. I will order as soon as possible. It is really a great product. I like it . It is very useful. The price is also the cheapest compared to other apps. The delivery is fast. I would like to order it again and again. I advise everyone to buy it and not to feel afraid to try it. Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it Love it love it . Thank you iHerb for everything. I will order as soon as possible.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

They definitely hold everything up and in. However, their breathability is nonexistent. Prepare to be super sweaty in them. The top will also roll down a bit while wearing throughout the day. Size up, too. Especially if you’re wanting to wear them within 3 months postpartum, which would make sense if you want optimum use out of the c-section panel.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

The quality is amazing, but I wished the size was bigger little bit. I feel like I will take a bigger size as well, but also will use mine to get benefit from both.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Don’t know if it really worked or no as day 1 of wearing it will be tight then it will get loser a bit on the days after, u have to wash it so it get back to same level of tightness I used to wear it as a 2nd panty,

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Wife used after c section but not in the first weeks, it was not too comfortable but guess that is not the intend so fairly to say does what advertised. post natal high waist pants, quality seems okay.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Used it after my c suction I don't have a big belly and it helped a lot

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Works very well. Works as described. If you find my comment helpful, please hit the thumbs up button!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Fine. I like it. You can take. Norm quality. See for yourself. I will take

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy