GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Relieves itching down there caused by dryness & menopause. Mild scent. Small size but effective. Read instruction on the box before applying. High quality ingredients. Glad that you have this product on IHerb. Packaging is good, it’s in a box so the tube is protected while on transit. Use only as needed

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
1,349

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
1,049

Some women usually get sensitive right before the period and might feel like their having inflammations or infections down there . It gets really itchy during pms ! So I bought this and it was worth every penny ! Whenever the area gets sensitive or itchy just apply it down there and you’ll unbelievable relief! Definitely one of my recommendations

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Recently I had some medical problems and needed relief fast. Because of the antibiotics I was on, it messed with my pH (Yay, fun!). This medication is amazing. It stops the embarrassing itchiness and burning... And even works for intense itch. The effects lasted between 4-5 hours. And the directions say you can use it up to 3 times a day I believe. Within a few days, I was getting back to normal. The only con about this product is that I did notice it seemed to dry me out a little bit (my apologies if that information is a bit gross for some but I wanted to give an accurate description). Other than that this product is absolutely worth the price.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

So far it works really well! I have very sensitive skin and I have not experienced any negative side effects while using this product for personal use. The size of the package is a little smaller then I expected, but despite that I think it is a decent product and I would purchase it again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

The best product care after shaving, I loved the packaging, I wish if it has another bigger size with the same high quality and benefits I included it to my personal routine after shaving and it feel so good, no more itching

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great quality product works as intended and does the job even though it’s small in size but it is very effective will definitely buy more

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

So good quality of this cream Helped me a lot with my itching problem Smell is so nice Size of the tube is good and the packaging was perfect