GB
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 29, 2022
Good

Refreshing tea if you like the taste of turmeric, which is good for health. Adding a little milk or any nut milk and blending it hot or cold is a joy! Good quality and beneficial for inflamation. I added it to my Smoothie with a banana and chia seeds and truly it was a success! packaging was good and shipping was quick by iherb!

Recently I've been drinking a lot of turmeric teas and adding turmeric powder to recipes... it's a phase. Anyway, this sounded good and up my alley, so I tried it. But the blend doesn't really work for me, and I think it's the stevia that ruins it. That fake sugar aftertaste is so unappealing. I'm sure they thought it would balance out the taste of the other ingredients, but for me it ruins it. I will probably finish it by mixing with other things, but I won't buy this again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

When using the powder in the recommended doses, it has a mild turmeric taste with a distinct vanilla aroma. Together with plant milk, this drink soothes in the evenings and allows you to fall asleep quickly. I also believe in other valuable features of the product.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I have tried this as a cold drink with Oat milk and I was impressed by the taste, actually. It's quite nutty and refreshing at the same time. Hearty flavour and Turmeric can only be good for you

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I add one teaspoon to 10 oz of oatmilk, i like the taste. Turmeric is s strong taste, and this combination makes it easy to drink.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great and refreshing beverage full of healthy benenfit and antioxidants to reduce inflammation for noon. Tasty and delicious, not too sweet. Sometimes I put it in smoothie and it blend's well. Will buy again, package is nice and quality.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like that the product blend well with warm soy milk and the taste is very palatable. Add a little bit of honey and it's perfect. Good quality and ingredients but a little bit expensive.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I live this drink. Although the Stivia natural swetner is felt too strong to my taste . The company might want to check a different seetner ….

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It tastes so nice with yogurt for breakfast and it makes you happy

4fde7557-7ac1-4a3f-b54b-02ca18ebbdd9
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I've just received my package with this Mix. I'm really satisfied with the taste and smell of the product. It's got sweet taste, pleasant vanilla finish. The tube is also very handy and solid. Ingredients are ok, no needless things inside. Now thank to this mix I'm making my own golden mushroom latte (I'm adding coconut milk and a pinch od cinnamon) in the evening and enjoying it's taste before my sleep. It's too soon to tell if it works, but for now I'm really happy with the product.