GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Yummy gummies!

An easy and very accessible way to get an extra dose of fiber in your diet to help digestion and avoid constipation. Each serving (of 2 gummies) adds an extra 5 grams of fiber to your diet! If your diet doesn't contain enough legumes and beans this is a perfect supplement for ! Your gut and intestines will thank you - Plus the high quality gummies are without any artificial flavouring yet they taste so delicious and fruity that I have to restrain myself so that I don't eat more than 2! Plus gluten and dairy free wrapped in a nice and colourful package that is sealed and air tight - I seriously could have a subscription for these! Definitely recommended - for any age!

7b4a513a-efaf-43b9-99b0-13a4dfd948f8
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I took this fiber supplement, and it helps a lot. Also the gummy taste is really good so convenient too. It has various flavor so it made me take the supplement even easier. Quilty is really good too! Package is cute and neat. And my skin gets smoother and I love it

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

In truth, I mean, I don't know how healthy this stuff really is, but it does taste good, my kids like them. It's got to be better for you than a real lolly. They seem to be unavailable. But will be buying more to eat as lollies occasionally.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Tastes good just like regular gummy’s. Dont know if it’s because of this product specifically but did become better. Packaging is ok, quality is ok, wouldn’t repurchase though since there are a lot of other products to try out in the market. People who have tried it before can give it a go.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I buy this for my husband who gets constipated. Since he has been taking Fiber Well, his digestion has greatly improved. In fact, he hasn't been constipated since. He says they taste great too. I'll definitely keep buying Fiber Well for him.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The taste is exactly like gummy bears. There are peach strawberry and berry and all are great. I have to restrain myself because it’s like candy!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great taste and quality. Cannot say that effect was massive because to feel it you must also eat a lot of vegetables and other fiber-rich products. However as an addition to your day-to-day food it certainly helps.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

the quality is super nice and the fiber really helps improve my bowel movement been taking a few bottles and definitely will keep on purchasing this