GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

its flavor is great and my kids love it. good quality. tasty ingredient. appropriate for all ages. my husband also taking two gummies as mentioned on product.its fish oil is of good quality. i like this product because its economic and good quality fish oil and not smelly.as written on product its fishoil is very good

a846561e-6206-4b19-bea2-b6bcfd6a82a0
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I recommend the product, very tasty, children love it, really helps them, good taste, good size, great product, we love it. Good quality, also suitable for children, a really good product, easy to use and swallow. Good package. Good benefit. Support heart and brain. I will buy it again. All ingredients good.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Vitafusion has been my favourite supplement brand ever. I tried from the multivitamin gummies and I recommended it to my family, and they all enjoy it! for the omega-3, i used to take the tablets but it's too big to swallow and somehow with some fishy smell which i don't like. for this gummy, there is not such smell and the gummy texture make it so enjoyable to take the supplements. Will support this brand forever!!!!!

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love these gummy vitamins! The packaging is safe and kids cant get into them. It has great taste for the great benefit since omega 3s are good for your heart health and cholesterol. It does not have fish taste and I recommend for adults in advanced age too! The ingredients are good and Vitafusion is actually a really reputable brand.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

These taste like candy. A bit of a fishy candy but still candy. Unfortunately they seem to rarely be in stock. I wish iHerb would work on restocking things but when they are in stock, I purchase them. Love the sugar coating and they make taking fish oil easy!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

These gummies are great. A good alternative if you don't want to take fish oil soft gels, but still want to get EPA & DHA.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I enjoy this Omega-3 without any of the fishy taste! These gummies combine 50mg of Omega-3 EPA & DHA per serving with vitamins A, C, D and E. Help support your heart health with these delicious natural raspberry lemonade flavored gummies!

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Love this . I take it because Omega 3 and DHA seems to work on my PMS symptoms. This gummy is the easiest to take compared to taking huge capsules.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

These gummies hide the fish taste really well and are easy to chew. Lots of sugar coating which can be good or bad depending on your taste. They do not cause any negative stomach issues. The quality is good and has seemed to help my immune system.