GB

4.5
Based on 1,551 Ratings
1,088
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

the quality is good when it arrive the ingredients are fine with me the size is just right the dosage is just fine the taste is good. kinda want to chew more the picture is not related since it isn't with me. i give it to someone. just got the chance to try it for 3 days

05bf3771-afc9-4df5-98fe-02986ed7b9c3

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023
1,192

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

brand works extremely well. I have taken melatonin in pill form off and on over the last several years with mixed results. While it generally helps me to get to sleep, I would often wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time going back to sleep. That is not the case with these gummies. Within 10 minutes of taking just 2 of these, I'm ready for sleep and I sleep through the night

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

3 mg of melatonin per dose is just right for a restful night of sleep without feeling groggy the next day. Love the chewy texture and taste of these gummies - sweet but not overly so, even though they are sugar-free. Small size gummies that are good for adults as well as kids!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
1,519

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Tried and find it kinda works good for me.. will be getting it again.. quality is good and ingredient I'm not too sure abt it.. size of it can be bigger if possible.. dosage i took it mayeb 30-1hr bef sleep.. seems to be able to benefit me.. taste good as it's like normal gummies

Posted on Jun 16, 2022