GB
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 7, 2022
Tastes like candy

This tastes like candy to me, but much less sweet which I love. Typically, gummies are a bit too sweet so this was right up my alley. Also, they're ACV gummies, so I don't think you can overdose on them. Which is good, because I've definitely gone over my daily recommended amount!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

This is a fantastic way to take ACV. You feel like you're eating a treat, so it's easy to remember to take. I crave them, and have been known to take 3 or 4 (ha!). My dentist also likes them, he said they don't erode your enamel the way vinegar does.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Honestly, I don't even care if these help the bloat or digestion issues, they're so delicious I would eat them anyway! I actually can't stop eating them... Does anyone know if you can eat too many ACV gummies in one sitting? Oh - and just so you know - they do help with bloating and digestive issues. I have IBS and these have helped me so much.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I read about apple cider vinegar gummies but had never tried them until this bottle caught my eye. The packaging is gorgeous and attention catching. They're not too sweet and have just the right amount of tang so I know they're not just candy. I'm having a hard time not eating them all at once though. They are delicious, try them! You won't be disappointed!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I have been advised for years to take ACV for my digestive problems, but I don't like the taste and can't swallow capsules. So far, these gummies are working out for me. They actually taste good and are easy to take so I am sticking with them every day!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I used to drink apple cider vinegar by the shot glass daily, in order to get my daily dose. It was starting to erode the enamel in my teeth, so I figured I could try one of the new capsule/gummies that I've been seeing everywhere the past couple of years. These almost taste a little too good, if you know what I mean! The vinegar in these gummies means that they aren't sickly sweet like some other gummy supplements are. The texture is good too, not too sticky or soft (my pet peeves when it comes to gummies). I have a hard time getting myself to stop at the suggested daily dosage, literally have to hide them from myself! Add to that, they're extremely high quality. If you look at the ingredient list, you'll see it's a simple formulation - nothing weird in them. And they're organic!!! Can't beat that! I'm so happy that I decided to take a chance and try these...much easier than drinking vinegar every day!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

These apple cider vinegar gummies are delicious! They are sweet, but not too sweet. You can taste just enough of the vinegar, which actually makes the flavour very pleasant! And the texture is great - they are soft and chewy, and not sticky like some of the other ACV gummies I've tried. I like that these have the Mother, and they're organic! Best of all, they have no funny/weird ingredients in them.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

This is by far my best way to reap the benefits of ACV without actually having to drink it! You feel like you're eating candy, but with all the benefits of ACV!

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

This may be my favorite of all the gummy supplements I have ever tried. it has an addictive apple cider vinegar finish without being too sweet. I can literally eat the entire bottle in one sitting (but I don't- haha!).

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Im loving it so far.The taste is amazing. I’ve been drinking a lot of water since taking these it’s like it has me craving the water.I dont really feel hunger ..