GB

4.5
Based on 1,008 Ratings
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Nice pigment

Nice pigment. shade is on the dull side but that was expected and true to what you see in the pan. Good payoff - fairer skinned users may want to be more lighthanded with application. Pictured from left: one pass with beauty blender; three passes with finger; and one pass with finger.

5cc00cbb-e90d-4ae7-9226-80d2a5e88822
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I had this blush and it's former package for a few years now and I hit pan and I panic because I couldn't find it anywhere then I realized they sell it on iherb on this new package which is probably not that new anymore but I was so happy I ordered it and this is the most amazing if you have medium to dark skin tone I love the pigment the quality of it is great even though it's a few dollars and it's by wet and wild the size is great it lasted me for a few years and I use it everyday and I got mine broken but still you have to try it I hope the formula stays the same

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This blush is amazing quality for the price! The pan size is large enough to dip a blush brush into, and only a small amount is required for a beautiful flush. The color is really pretty, and shows up very well so I think it would also work on medium skintones. The formula is nice as it leaves a slight sheen to your cheeks (but there's no horrid shimmer flecks). The packaging is a bit cheap though and the clasp doesn't keep the lid closed properly.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I'm happy with this purchase because it is not patchy or flaky. it does not dry out my skin even when applied to dry skin texture areas.. the color is beautiful on my brown skin! there does not seem to be any scent which is great, and the package is simple and sleek! I would repurchase but this will probably last me a really long time anyway

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Thank you for this Iherb. I am loving the shade/color of this blush on. Nice texture and it really good on the cheek when you apply it even after hours. Good packaging and just the right size. I will definitely use it always. It’s quality is like I bought an expensive make up.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought this blush few month ago and it has good quality.I use it every day. Package is nice and size is perfect, it is not small. Great coverage and this is suitable for every age.

2e89dea7-b56d-4062-83d0-2139617aec98
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

If you are looking for a good quality blush you definitely should use this one! Has a ergonomic package and the size is good. The powder texture is great, I highly recommend it!

fc1bd93f-acf3-4b9a-b884-36b2b2b0b364
Posted on May 16, 2022

It’s such an amazing product I love it very much I would love to re-purchase it all over again It’s a planter with the skin very well and it gives a nice color and it’s so bigminted

dafc5fa3-f312-4473-9d38-b92e372e0ffb