GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Good

Very versatile to bit my Monday blue to cook it with whatever left in my fridge…. Chopped onion, garlic, tomatoes and sliced lady fingers, a splash of cooking wine, chillie powder, fish sauce and sprinkling a little curry powder - fusion dish yum! 😃 Great items to store for “blue” days ! Will definitely get it again

d1825287-d72e-4d21-b3d3-0dbafc781168
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

It’s a great addition to your pet’s food (even if you don’t feed raw/home cooked) it has great benefits and make for a more Varied and enjoyable meals. Product has 3pcs inside. give my cat 1 pcs each week and freeze/thaw the rest. Great quality and taste is impeccable for cats

Posted on May 15, 2022

I add these to the home cooked food for my dogs. Packed in water with no added salt is exactly what I was looking for. Very beneficial to a dogs diet, calcium, omegas etc. They love the fishy smell as soon as I open the tin. The quality is good! Please like :)

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Although they're more expensive than what I can usually find at the grocery store, having them delivered and being able to order in bulk makes them a pantry staple, especially when I need some extra protein. Definitely prefer these to those soaked in oils because sardines area already fatty. There don't have salt added but I tend to sprinkle salt myself on top, but at least buying this version gives me the flexibility I want in how salty I want them!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Really clean ingredients that are high quality. These taste amazing and very easy to use with simple packaging. Remarkably there is no stinky fish smell and the flavor, texture and composition of the sardine is the best I've ever had. They are a nice size, very meaty. I like that the fish are in water, which is very beneficial for my diet and lifestyle. I avoid fish packed in rancid, overly processed oils. Canned seafood is not the enemy when it's done right and this is done right. Thumbs up please for the review if you enjoyed reading it. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The taste is great, and the tin makes it convenient packaging for those who want an exact serving size at once. The smell is milder than tuna, which further makes it a good choice for taking to work. It's great for people who want to get more omega-3s into their diet. It's a bit expensive, for the amount that you get, but great in every other way, and easy to store.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I’ve been looking for an oil-free sardine alternative (long-time lover of King Oscar brand), and finally decided to try this one because iHerb currently doesn’t carry the King Oscar sardines in water. Around 3-4 sardines fit in a can, much much bigger than what I’m used to in King Oscar, but still an excellent choice when looking for a good source of protein and calcium with a lower calorie count!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is a (multiple) repeat order. Sardines taste good, texture is not mushy. Great for low sodium diet. So far I've found Wild Planet to be a trustworthy and consistently good quality brand. I've read that they don't add BPA to the tin lining, however trace amounts of BPA are always present in all canned food. Small tin cans are usually made of aluminium -- this metal seeps into the food. Aluminium toxicity commonly shows up in many people's heavy metal toxicity tests. It leads to alzheimer's and degenerative brain disorders). It would be awesome if they packaged their sardines in glass bottles instead.