GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 4, 2022

This gum is really nice if you're looking for something to freshen your breath. It is quite intense at the beginning which I like because I feel like it's doing something for me after I have a meal. The intensity goes down after a minute, and then it's like a regular minty gum. It lasts as long as any regular mint gum. The quantity is good, but I have found that there are other xylitol gums that are cheaper for the amount you get. I will be finishing this gum, but probably not repurchasing.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great product in screw top container with cost effective large quantity purchase. Ingredients include Xylitol, this is a low cal sweetner but purchased due to write up in an article in a magazine I get on helping with reducing tooth cavities and have been to my dentist and gather it is working from my experience. Also helped with sensitivity. Chewing 1 to 2 pellets twice a day, for 5 mins. The 5 mins is mainly because thats all you need but also the the taste and flavour diminishes the longer you chew (and blow bubbles LOL). Quality great for type of product. Highly recommended whether is because you are a chewing gum person or as mentioned it can help with reducing teeth issues (in my experience).

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I buy this for my teenage daughter who uses chewing gum all day every day. 🤨 She loves the taste and the texture, and I love the fact that the ingredients are of good quality and don’t harm the teeth. We tried some other brands before, but this one strikes the perfect balance between price and quality.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Its taste is very wonderful, its price is suitable for its size and its abundant quantity, it smells good and aromatic,? Approved in most of my orders from iHerb 😊 It tastes delicious and the price is great for its size Its taste is very wonderful, its price is suitable for its size and its abundant quantity, it smells good and aromatic,? Approved in most of my orders from iHerb 😊 Its taste is very wonderful, its price is suitable for its size and its abundant quantity, it smells good and aromatic,? Approved in most of my orders from iHerb

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have always like chewing gum and gave it up because it wasn't good for my teeth. This is a really great tasting peppermint gum that is meant to be good for reducing cavities. I'm not sure if it is working but at least I feel better now about chewing gum!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I got a great price on this gum for the size of the container. 100 pieces of gum. The pieces are perfect size and really made my mouth feel fresh after chewing. Flavor lasts about 15 minutes but I kept chewing. Also helped with my hunger pangs. A quality product at a good price.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I happened upon this brand and chose it because of the reviews. I am glad I did. So many brands of chewing gum leave a weird taste and lose flavor, plus if I chew other brands too much, they upset my stomach. I was struggling to find a brand I enjoy. Other reviews mentioned the difference is peppermint oil so I tried it, and I am so happy I did. The flavor lasts longer and it does not upset my stomach. I like the packaging and the number of pieces. Really nice quality and I have already purchased again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I would have given this 5 stars if it did not lose taste as fast as it does. As a dental student, the xylitol ingredient appeals to me so much as it does help the teeth. The taste is sweet and good but again it just loses taste pretty fast and becomes sticky.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

XyloBurst Peppermint is my dad’s favorite, and XyloBurst Cinnamon is mine. This Peppermint is soft, easy to chew, and has a good flavor that lasts a decent amount of time.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I read that xylitol is good for the teeth so I like to have these on hand instead of gum from the store. It’s hard to find xylitol gum in stores.