GB
Based on 1,220 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,220 Ratings
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Love this honey and honey brand! I love that it comes in a glass bottle. :) I usually get the buckwheat honey, so this is a nice alternative if they're out of the buckwheat. It's a bit pricey, but you get so much, so it's a nice treat when I order it. :)

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I use this product and mix it with other products which contain bee pollen and Propolis with royal jelly and Ginseng one capsule with teaspoon honey on empty stomach I find its benefits are many. From personal experience, I notice an increase in energy, anti-inflammatory properties, and improved immunity. I like that nature is so giving and this product, made by bees, is another things to be grateful for. Quality is very good

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

When I feel a tickle in my throat, an or wake up with to much post nasal, I will heat up hot water, enough to melt this honey, put a good tsp to 8 oz cup, an 2-3 tsp of ACV, an sip it. Can also help open up your nose too. Good for you especially in the cold winter months.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This honey is THICK; it's sweet and raw, and contains no fillers and isn't watered-down. It's like a poor man's Manuka honey since it's got the antioxidant properties, but is much less pricey. I've bought this one before and will buy it again.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality and ingredient of this honey is superb. I like that the size , the packaging is great. It helps me with my skin and hair. You have somany benefits in one. It helps also with my digestive and inflamation.There's no after taste,This is a great honey to add to your daily diet. I like it and will buy again and again. I use it in almost everything.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I’m familiar with the taste of buckwheat honey as I grew up on it. This honey has even greater taste as it’s combination with forest honey Package is glass, I prefer if it’s plastic. U can use it for diet as sugar replacement You’ll not regret the taste and you’ll buy it again Recommended

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love honey This is ECo bee farm that make me trust what i put in my mouth Its grade A Contains Buckwheat Its really thick though and taste is not great but ok

f7d171ba-19bb-4cbd-90e7-6cf6da8e8f1f
d3281f10-5007-42c1-82ce-81054c5c76da
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I like it nice performance for benefit ,I presented it to my known sometime . Every people delight it for their health. And I think serving is good,especially my fav this honey has nice component! I keep to buy this honey for my health and my known present .package is sticky …but it’s foreigner food and green’s puf is cute.it’s ok!

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

This honey has a robust full flavor that I love. It is a little bit thicker in texture as well, making it more spreadable. If you like darker stronger flavored honey, you'll love this!