GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
⚠️BEFORE BUYING IT⚠️

before purchasing these height growth pills you need to understand how they work.it would save you your time.these pills contain vitamins needed for kids and teens to grow taller.If you don’t have a deficiency in the ingredients,,nothing will change.So before taking these pills it’s better to make a blood test to figure out if you need them or not.I took these pills for a whole month thinking it would affect my height.but then I realized that you need to have deficiencies in the ingredients mentioned in order for it to work.i wish I knew earlier

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I ordered this, because my 12yo daughter seemed to have stopped growing. There was no increase in height over 3weeks period at the time. Over the past 3months, my 12yo daughter grew 1.8cm taller and became taller than me! Her height percentile remained the same. If she keeps growing taller at this rate, I’m sure she will have above average growth of a 12yo. My 7yo took 1 less capsule than his sister, but he grew 1.8cm taller and also increased the height percentile by 2%. I also gave them L-Arginine, pau d’arco, and occasionally vit d.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I bought this for my daughter. She’s 15 years old and stopped growing taller recently. She tried doing more exercises and eat a more healthy diet but nothing seems to work. Found this on iHerb and the comments are good. She’s been taking it for two weeks now and she feels good about it. Hopefully can see some results soon. Update: After finishing the first bottle, my daughter didn’t see any improvement in height which is kinda disappointed as the reviews are so good and usually see result within a month. I decided to give it ago again and I ordered the second bottle. However, regret to tell you all, my daughter’s height remains the same. So I am now struggling if I should buy the third bottle now. Second update: after two bottles, my daughter’s height remained the same. Now I am hesitate to buy the third bottle. She is 15 years old and has a healthy living style and do exercises regularly. I guess it just not for everyone even it works great with most people.

My daughter is 14 years old and 157cm height. I noticed that she stopped growing since last year. I started heightfactor on 15th Jan 2022, I can’t believe that in less than one month (21 days) she gained 1cm and she became 158cm. I will continue for six months least and see, I will update this review again after that. Oh! I Just wanted to mention that I added Omega 3 daily (one tablet in the evening) with this product as well.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Oct 5, 2022
1,226

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I recommend this product to all mothers out there who would like to have a son that would be taller than them. 😄 My son like this product because he often receive comments from his friends “you’ve grown! What are you taking”. It boost his confidence. My son love this and so am I. ❤️ By the way he is taller than me now. 😄

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

Quality is great. Size of the capsules is little big. If you child has problem with capsules, you may think about it once more. My son uses it for couple of weeks and we started to see the effect of it. Serving size is given as 4 capsules per day. we have started with 1 capsule per day and increased to two after a while.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Used it for 2 weeks , the capsules are small and easy to bring around with you , quality can be confirmed yet coz I've been only using it for 2 weeks. I like it because the capsules are small , easy to bring around and also easy to swallow. The price is also affordable which attracts me a lot.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

super fast received. I bought this for my child. she was so happy hope is work for her. since last year did not see her grow again. hope to see the result..

a5d2162d-17c2-444b-bfa8-078eb4f6281a