GB
4.9

4.9
Posted on Dec 3, 2022
Excellent! 🍑

I bought if for my son , He liked the taste .. I trust Zehler in almost all their supplements and the quality of their ingredients , package comes in good size easy to use .. D is essential for all body vital organs and cells .. always make sure to take with K and with an oily meal not too mush , eg . With some nut of salad .

My kids loved it and it was the great taste ever!

8e48a25f-f1d7-4562-8660-b1feda7d27a8
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

A good product. Fast shipping. great service. The tablets are small, pleasant to the taste, easily absorbed.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Taste is quite neutral, easy to chew. I am an adult, and my health practitioner recommended me this product, very nice

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Good chewable tablets for kids. Would recommend. Would need to do the blood test after taking it for 3 months or so.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

My little one (7y.o) likes them a lot. I gave him one daily. Hope it benefits as well

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Highly recommend this product, doesn’t taste like vitamins with that weird aftertaste. This tastes great and I take them right along with him :)

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Very good quality for cildren! Good ingredient! Sweet and facility serving.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

For children it’s so useful and healthy

Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I really like Zahler vitamins. I bought this D3 and K2 supplement for my son. It is CONSTANTLY growing!! It's actually going through a growth spurt right now. He needs even more D3 and K2 than usual. He also plays soccer so these are extremely important to reduce the risk of him breaking his leg/arm. When looking at how your bones grow, there is a triangle of bone health that includes calcium, vitamin D3, and K2. All of them are necessary while children and adolescents are growing. Vitamin D3 helps the body absorb calcium, and K2 activates proteins that inject calcium into bones, preventing them from weakening. So if you're low on D3, your body doesn't fully absorb calcium, and without enough K2, proteins aren't fully activated. Both affect how well calcium does its job. The training session is over. My son loves the peach flavor of these chews. I love that Zahler uses only the highest quality ingredients. They are non-GMO, gluten-free and certified kosher. Best of all, they're made in the USA in a certified facility, so I can rest easy knowing they're safe to give to my family. I also take their vitamins.

75c39034-eb7a-4785-9792-5ece1dc5f707