GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,069
Excellent for my muscle build up!

It is highly effective in providing me energy, great for my daily fitness training. I'm obsessed with this high quality product so much, thank you iherb.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

It's pretty hard to tell with supplements like these whether they are working, but I do think I detected an improvement. They seem good quality.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Excellent product and great quality. Ingredient profile is good and has helped my sleep and wake up feeling better

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This has worked for me I take it before bed and helps me sleep

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Dec 4, 2019

I was skeptical in the beginning. You hear about how different products can help your sleep, your mood and give u a better life. I decided to give this product a chance, only to be pleasantly surprised. It worked great. I slept better than I had in some time and I felt more clearheaded as well. I’m just so glad to have found this supplement. Thanks so much!

Posted on Dec 4, 2019

I have a toddler that thinks sleep is a swing shift vs regularly scheduled. So when it’s time for me to get much needed sleep sometimes insomnia hits hard because he was up till 1am the night before. This helps me be able to get to sleep at a decent hour like 10 or 11 instead 2 or 3am. I know it may not work for everyone but it has made a world of difference for me.

Posted on Dec 1, 2019

I have been having some horrible insomnia lately and having the hardest time falling asleep. I did some searching online and came across L-Tryptophan. I read up on the benefits and possible negative side effects, and this sounded like something that could help my situation. I've been taking this daily for a couple of weeks now and have really noticed a difference. I actually fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. I get good sleep and feel well-rested during the day! It's been wonderful!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It helps to have a better night sleep.