GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I have been using it daily since I found out I’m pregnant. The capsules are bigger compared to others that I have tried, but so far it is manageable and easy to swallow. No aftertaste noted. And compared to other prenatal vitamins, Zahler has most of the important vitamins and minerals covered. Highly recommended. I even showed it to my coworkers that are pregnant too

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

These arrived quickly. Large but easy to swallow due to them being gel capsules. I love that they include everything in one supplement. There is a small after taste as time passes as with all Dha products that I have tried and I alleviated this issue by taking with dinner. My Ob/gyn was happy with the amounts and types of supplements in this capsule and she says that the iron is the well absorbed type. No real constipation issues so far. Packaging and quality are good. As described. Overall happy with this purchase and this one pill has all supplement.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My friend suggested this as a prenatal after doing extensive research. My doctor recommended I start taking it a month or two before trying. I have now been taking it daily for 4+ months and I can say it is one of the best all-encompassing prenatal vitamins out there. You only take 2/day with food. I never feel sick from taking it. I do always take it with food as is recommended. It is a gel cap so easy to swallow. Highly recommend it! I also do take a probiotic, but that is the only other supplement I need.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Took these prior to trying for first pregnancy and now i am taking before we try for second child. Only reason why theyre not a 5 star is because theyre a pain to take twice a day. They do have another prenatal that is once a day and smaller but they dont have the same doses of minerals/vitamins so I stuck with this one. Theyre packed with everything you need (ie folate not folic acid)pre-during-post natal and I honestly feel it contributed to a healthy pregnancy. I was never deficient in anything guaranteed I also had a balanced diet. Love!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I think this is my 4 or 5th time purchasing this product. The product always arrived faster than the expected date. The expected date was a month after the order date because it is international shipping but always arrived early. Probably will purchase 2-3 times more since my wife is finally pregnant.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I got this for my wife during her pregnancy and the result was massive, she was healthy throughout that period and passed all the medical tests carried out. I will recommend this anytime.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The best vitamins used ever, which contain everything. instead of taking millions of different vitamins, you take only 2 tablets a day. Still taking these even after breastfeeding and have been well.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
2,078

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The best quality and quantity of essential vitamins for a prenatal that I’ve found yet. They include ingredients that other prenatals don’t always have like vitamin D and DHA, although I would prefer folic acid over methyl folate.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is a very impressive prenatal vitamin so I gave it 4.5 out of 5 stars. The ingredients are the star of the show; it has almost everything I look for in my prenatal. Zahler Prenatal + DHA has the perfect amount of most ingredients.