GB

4.9
Olga
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Good Vitamin D3 supplement

Being a Vegan I have to take vitamin D3 supplements as we don't have much sun here in Ireland. So it's a staple of my health protocol almost all year round, apart from a few summer months when the sun is strong enough to deliver the required amount of D3 to the skin. I feel any brand of D3 bought here works well for me, including this one, as I wasn't low on D3 for years. So recommend everyone to research the studies about supplementing D3 and include it in the diet as it's truly beneficial to overall health.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My D-3 level is way below standards so my doctor advised me to consumed 5000 IU per day. But my local pharmacy only sells up to 800 IU. So finding this product is of great benefit to me.

505f6dbe-a23f-46d0-99b8-c01417426cfa
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

My mom is using this product for a few years already and is very happy with it. Her Vitamin D levels are good each time she's doing the blood count test.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Extremely easy to swallow as it quiet small. Even for those who have trouble swallowing pills. My kids even like popping them so it probably tastes ok as well.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

t is a very good and natural product.we really liked this supplement

d3229f32-5ada-478d-a43b-217853de372d
Posted on Jan 1, 2021

When I started taking it my D3 level was 19 (which is critically low), now after 6 month it is 40 and that is the lowest normal level :) So I'll keep on taking it to get the slow but reliable result. Remember - be careful with highly-concentrated dosages of vitamin D3 and have your analysis ready before taking the D3 course.

Quality very good, dosage 5000 )). D3 bust immunity and also good for bone health too!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

U take these on a daily basis as immune booster. You cant beat the price and quality

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

capsule size is very easy to swallow, 120 capsules is convenient.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Very good my energy get better since i useing it dosage once a day or one in 2 days