GB
4.9

4.9
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
Good

quality is good ingredient is ok size is good I like the dosage of 3000 Iu coz I'm taking multivitamin and it hai 1000iu and I was looking for extra 3000iu and I found this one , and the soft gel size is small u can Swallow it very easily , as v all know the benefits of vitamin d3

c370120e-4278-4671-9a3c-2749d436b3e6
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

D3 is very important and especially in the winter when you can’t be outside as much. Do some research as most people are deficient in D3 and/or can benefit from taking a little extra. My Doctor told me years ago to make it a daily supplement. I take this in addition to my multivitamin that already has D3 in it

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I am so happy with capsules. I don’t know result yet but very happy with smaal soft gel cap , no smell no any bad tast !! I really recommend

8d08c835-a9cb-4264-aaac-cb2418c36730
78134c6b-1bbb-40f4-9b33-ea874c36ffa0
Posted on May 1, 2022

the capsules are really small normal i have problems with swallowing pills but they are really small and i can swallowing it very easy is excellent

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Dosage and size of tablet is great! Really easy to take as the tablet is the same small size as 1000IU tablets previously were taking 3 of to make the 3000IU dose. Price was good value as well.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I bought these for someone in my household they were on special. They have been taking it and haven't noticed any problems of any kind.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

A mandatory nutritional supplement, of good quality, the quantity is large, and the price is excellent

7423bcaa-fe4f-4cdc-9560-98a31b4f9095
Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I prefer Vitamin D in Softgels instead of capsules or tablets. This is a good strength for Summer and I up my dose to 5000iu daily during Winter. As with all Softgels if they get stuck together put them in the fridge overnight then just give them a good shake in the morning and they will all separate.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

The importance of Vitamin D3 has recently been touted as very important and of great assistance to our immune system. We have previously been using 2,000 IU. During COVID, we took two a day. I was very pleased to find this Zahler Vitamin D3 in 3,000 IU and we have transitioned to one of these a day. It pill is clear in color and a little larger. It is our preferred product.

Posted on May 14, 2021
1,654
1,887

Vitamin D3 promotes the absorption of calcium and phosphorus by the body. Vitamin D3 helps to strengthen bone tissue, reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Vitamin D3 contributes to the body's resistance to infections and increases the level of serotonin in the body. This product contains vitamin D3 in the form of cholecalceferol, which is an easily digestible form of vitamin D. I recommend!