GB
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love this hair vitamins, my hair really got longer and I had tons of new baby hairs and I saw benefits and change after two weeks using it. Can not feel the taste while you drink with water. Ingredient list is great and every ingredient really does help with the healthy looking hair

My sister has just completed the first bottle, so I'm going to get another. The most visible result in the first month is a decrease in hair loss rather than hair growth. Since starting hairfluence, she has lost around half of the hair she used to lose in the shower. For half the price, it's worked better than Viviscal. She's taking it alongside a thyroid medicine that my doctor ordered to help her regrow part of her hair. She is 34 years old, female, and has lost more than half of her hair owing to hypothyroidism in the previous five years. Surprisingly, there is a lot of spiky hair sprouting out on her scalp. I am sure within a few months I will see her bald spots start to fill in.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

regretted cutting my hair, I saw a serious lengthening in 1 month, it is a product I will buy again, it is even useful for the skin

14dc2578-f6aa-4388-9a72-689cf7b7ef65
0740d1a3-3cca-4f3a-bdb8-d06202c27a0c
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is the best hairloss products that I've tried so far. After many oils, even change a filtered shower head and other pills, this one I will endorsed without a doubt. My hairfall was totally reduced after consuming this pill after a week. I can see the difference. Very little hair on the floor after shower.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
1,055

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!v

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
1,406

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Very good for hair. Before i used it, i was lost amounts of hair daily. Now, my hairs, eyebrows, nails, is healthier, thicker too much....i just try to drink more water daily when i use this product to avoid made pimples on my face.

c7b5f2cd-0911-4b9b-b5bf-8b9aaef6ef59
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My family tried the first bottle of this hair support formula and said he saw some tiny new grown hair in top of his forehead. Then he purchased the 2nd bottle. But we are not sure the amount of its vitamin A too much for our body or not when I read some review talking about vitamin A.

iamnoreen
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I think I can see less hair fall and some baby hair grow after two weeks of daily consumption. Hair also appears a little more glowy, will continue to take

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.