GB
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The taste is good and I drink it even I was not on a keto day, it gives me energy and helps me to be more alert, I guess it would help with workout but I don't workout much, the package is decent and can last for a while.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,069

I LOVE THE FLAVOR!! the taste is undeniably delicious, well aside from the taste I can also attest that it's really effective in providing me enough energy and strength, and as the time goes by I've seen the BEST Results of my daily workout routine. Great packaging iherb!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great taste and effective product!! I take this as part of my regular routine and it helps me achieve my desired results. It can be hard to find, so I was excited to find it here on iherb.com!! 👍

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The quality is so taste good for workout, efficiency l, the ok dosage is good, nice packages, the product is more benefit composition for delay routine, for a good result, to more give energy.frequently

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I am based in Central Europe, I was worried about customs charges but there was no need to worry all taken care of. Will most definitely use iHerb as my go to place for my needs.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

one of the better tasting keto drink I have tried so far from iherb. not too sweet and smell is acceptable. Will repurchase again

6cedbe51-058a-4ee9-8185-ac26ec943840
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Great taste great product and it says what it does and it does what it says

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Was not able to see direct effects since it has 2 weeks worth of serving. A tad too sweet for me.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Tastes nice, a bit like mango juice, but not too sweet.