GB
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 25, 2022
It worked for me

I intake this regularly as instructed in the packaging everyday and it helped me maintain my weight. Before, I slowly gained weight due to sedentary lifestyle that is why I decided on this..I was supposed to pair it with a workout but cannot due to work demands so it is great.to see that it works. Also has ACV good for the tummy. Dosage is good if you want to start light on BHB.

I'm happy with Keto Drive, I think it does supplement and enhance my ketone production and mood, but it might not be as strong or maybe I don't react as strongly to it. To be fair though, I also don't take a lot, max 2 pills in one day, so I know I could be doing more, but I don't want to become too reliant or take too much. I do follow a strict ketogenic diet all the time regardless, so this is just to enhance sometimes, especially during fasting. I'd recommend trying and see how you personally react.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I like the ingredients and size of the capsules. I think it's the best ketones but a little bit expensive. By the way it's very good, gives me a lot of energy.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

It gives me additional energy. All the ingredients are well enough. Quality is good. This supplement helps you with your diet and also workout. The training sessions with this sup are easier.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
2,070

Unique quality. Packaging and delivery super. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
2,898

Great product. Good price, not high. Fast shipping. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I love the convenience of the capsules over the powder form as I find the powder often gets water damaged when shipped to Australia. With the capsules, I just take it along with all my other supplements.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Works as specified. The benefits are true. Excellent diet supplements for training also.Helps keep me in ketosis.The ingredients are of high quality with no after taste.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This really did help me get into Ketosis quickly. I think after the initial kick though the effects kind of wore off. If you have had a cheat day and are trying to get back on track this is a good resource.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

it probably works but not as good as other exogenous ketones, this sounds good because it includes apple cider vinegar but i dont see it do any better then ketone supplements without it