GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This product is really good. I noticed the difference when i ran out and worked out just drinking water. It gives you more energy for a longer workout and definitely decreases muscle soreness the next day. Also Tastes good but don’t put too much or it will be too sweet. And iHerbs price was great and shipped earlier than expected! Will only order from here.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Muscle BCAA is designed to fuel your muscles during your workout and support recovery afterwards. In addition to its 5,000 mg of vegan BCAAs, Muscle BCAA also includes a probiotic, vitamin C, citrulline malate, malic acid and coconut water concentrate to fuel your workout and support recovery afterwards. 2:1:1 Ratio BCAAs Muscle BCAA is formulated with the ultimate BCAA ratio. A 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine and valine is the most-studied ratio of BCAAs for supporting muscle growth. Each scoop of Muscle BCAA contains 2,500 mg leucine, 1,250 mg of isoleucine, and 1,250 mg of valine. Probiotic Boost A formula is only as good as it is digestible. That’s why we’ve packed Muscle BCAA with a probiotic boost of 10 mg Bacillus coagulans (supplying 1 billion CFU/g) to support digestion.

The taste is very tasty and mixes easily in water Use it during bodybuilding exercises Thank you for this wonderful product And I highly recommend it .. . .

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This bcaa my favorite item, it contains a probiotic which means amazing for our digestive system, I use during or after my workout, Clean ingredients and good quality, the taste is outstanding, the size is pretty good, it helps my endurance and recovery.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This BCAA plant based supplement has amazing flavor, I use it for recovery after my workouts.

Roland
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great tasting. I mix this BCAA Maximum Muscle Formla with my whey protein.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022
2,826
Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent. I took it at the time of displaying its price. It was sweet. The quality is good. The price is good for the quality

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I have no complaints about the taste. The condition of sweating and the condition of recovery the next day are not bad. It was reasonably priced, so I tried to buy it, but it was a hit. I would like to try other flavors as well.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

A beautiful product that gives you energy during exercise and gains muscles because it contains bcaa and glutamine and facilitates the process of muscle recovery. I advise you to try it

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

ONE OF THE BEST BCAA I'VE EVER TRIED, IT HAS HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS, THAT'S WHY IT HELPS YOU RECOVER BETTER DURING TRAINING, BECAUSE I TAKE IT DURING TRAINING TO HAVE GREATER RESISTANCE AND A QUICKER RECOVERY AND THUS GET GREATER BENEFITS FOR MY MUSCLES.