GB
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

good size for swallow, good composition type 1-5 collagen together with vitamin C in a capsule, amazing thing: Since i have taken type 1-5 collagen, i notice lines on my hands disappeared and one big wrinkle at eyebrow was gone. Now i can take a capsule with type 1-5 instead of taking individual collagen. I prefer taking capsules instead of powder form, it is tasteless, and small bottle is very convenient to carry around. my tendonsitis were lessened and less pain. my teeth gum are no more pain and bleeding. It is a lot of benefits to taking type 1-5 collagen. My grey turned into black, Many improvement of my health, definitely continue to use and recommend it to friends.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great to have a product with all collagen types 1 through 5 all in one capsule. This was my first time buying it, so it may be a little while longer before seeing the benefits, but overall I'm very happy with this product, as well as everything I've tried from Zint so far.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I received the product in good condition but this is the first time to use this product so the final feedback will be after use experience.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I am using multi-collegen as part of my regime against osteoporosis. Haven't been on them long enough to know if they are helping but my nails have never been so strong.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

At 69 years, I can feel/see the Difference of how my Skin was before using Zint Multi Collagen. Friends are now asking me what Brand of Cosmetics am using on my Face and Hands. Unbelievable...Will Definitely, buy more.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I’m liking this brand. I tried them as I see the composition is the same as another brand I was getting. I am getting the same benefits for my joints.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

The quality of ingredients is awesome! My nails grow quickly, my skin is more hydrated, and my fine lines have lessened quite a bit. I love the capsules opposed to powder.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great values multicollagen for skin, nails, knee and hair. Perfect with good planning

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Good to use Good quality Nice package Benefit Good size

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Zint multi collagen helps me to slow down the speed my rapid aging